No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey everyone! This is my first post, and really, first time on a cheerleading forum. I'm trying to get into traveling as a technique instructor for cheer, with an emphasis on basic-to-advanced tumbling, lvls 1-3 stunting and motions technique. If your middle school, high school or all-star gym is looking to have a fun, charismatic, positive, experienced coach come host a clinic for your athletes or teach proper spotting and safety technique to your staff, please email me at [email protected]! Cheers! :D

Hey everyone! This is my first post, and really, first time on a cheerleading forum. I'm trying to get into traveling as a technique instructor for cheer, with an emphasis on basic-to-advanced tumbling, lvls 1-3 stunting and motions technique. If your middle school, high school or all-star gym is looking to have a fun, charismatic, positive, experienced coach come host a clinic for your athletes or teach proper spotting and safety technique to your staff, please email me at [email protected]! Cheers! :D

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but practically no one reads the newbie forum and especially not this thread. So after the waiting time is up, you'll probably want to reintroduce yourself in a better thread somewhere.

**No representation is made that the quality of cheer advice provided is greater than the quality of cheer advice provided by other twitters.**

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but practically no one reads the newbie forum and especially not this thread. So after the waiting time is up, you'll probably want to reintroduce yourself in a better thread somewhere.

**No representation is made that the quality of cheer advice provided is greater than the quality of cheer advice provided by other twitters.**
Haha, no worries, thanks for the heads up though ;)

Back