No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not intelligently.

:)
Does anyone have the 2015 duel in the desert schedule or can you tell me when sr 4 competes? Spirit sports and coaches are treating it as highly classified. Barry O might want to consult them for some confidentiality training - this schedule is HARD to find.

Does anyone have the 2015 duel in the desert schedule or can you tell me when sr 4 competes? Spirit sports and coaches are treating it as highly classified. Barry O might want to consult them for some confidentiality training - this schedule is HARD to find.

I have no idea but bravo for the commentary. After you're out of purgatory, join the parent board and maybe someone there will know.

**ACE: we're coming to your city!**

We could tell you but then we'd have to kill you... :cool:

I'm hoping once the final schedule is complete they will put it up - I'm hoping by this weekend!!

We could tell you but then we'd have to kill you... :cool:

I'm hoping once the final schedule is complete they will put it up - I'm hoping by this weekend!!
I thought you California's are supposed to be laid back..

**shall I s l o w d o w n so you'll understand?**

I thought you California's are supposed to be laid back..

**shall I s l o w d o w n so you'll understand?**

Puleeze! We are just as high-strung cheer mom as any of the rest of the country! Give us our freakin' schedule, people!

Now let's go surfing. :shaka::tsnuami:

Puleeze! We are just as high-strung cheer mom as any of the rest of the country! Give us our freakin' schedule, people!

Now let's go surfing. :shaka::tsnuami:
Soooo indicating you'll have to kill means you are part of the mob?

**You better sleep with 1 eye open or you won't see it coming #CheerMafia**

Back