North Carolina Has A New All Star Team And Is Having Auditions Soon !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WFAS. Actually opened up again. They are fielding 3 lower level teams. Under the leadership of the Youngs they will be successful. The passion and care they have for the sport is top notch. Cheer in the Triangle has really expanded these past few years and the level of competition has really expanded. Again this year Tri will have 3 level 5 teams.

W
Are they back open this season? I didn't see them last season. I'll be glad to see them back on the mat!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Are they back open this season? I didn't see them last season. I'll be glad to see them back on the mat!

Yes, the opened back up this season-I think they had to clear some business matters up from the owner they sold the program to a couple years back. They are upstanding people and coaches. We were with them for 6 seasons, and they gave my kids the foundation to be the successful cheerleaders they are today. They always support their former athletes, even if they cheer at different gyms. The RDU area now has programs that can meet anyones styles or needs in cheer.

Yes, the opened back up this season-I think they had to clear some business matters up from the owner they sold the program to a couple years back. They are upstanding people and coaches. We were with them for 6 seasons, and they gave my kids the foundation to be the successful cheerleaders they are today. They always support their former athletes, even if they cheer at different gyms. The RDU area now has programs that can meet anyones styles or needs in cheer.

One of my favorite gyms back in the days CP cheered! I remember us all supporting the little one (Madi?) that was fighting cancer I believe.

Yes, the support for her was amazing-she will now be a freshman in High School! She is doing great, and I think plans to cheer in high school.

Oh my gosh!!!! She's high school age?!?!? I'm so old! She was just a tiny thing when we were rooting for her. So glad she is doing well!

Fierce_Elite after reading your post I am very intrigued by your ideas of starting a new gym, it seems like AS gyms are very popular ventures now. As an outsider on FierceBoard, I learned to take the genuine advice given and all other comments just ignore and treat them as your motivators to succeed in your ventures... The finger wagging about triad and triangle is all semantics, for me, I knew the 2 words had something dealing with 3 intersecting cities, and frankly was not important enough to dwell over, btw, who cares really, you know where the location of your gym is and people that will flock to your gym, will know the area, soon enough... Only thing I will say to caution against is limiting the type of teams, wait until you have the number of athletes in your gym and then do placements. Do not put the "carriage before the horse" and I really think as a new gym, maybe you should start with lower level teams first and grow your Y5 team from within. Speaking as a parent of a cheerleader, I will be apprehensive about moving my daughter from an established gym to a new gym, if she was already a level 5 athlete...Look at the potential athletes you have and make your judgments from that, not from what you wish you have or will get you immediate attention or "instantaneous gratification" for your business, think of your gym as a long term venture. Good Luck!

I know that . But since the user was being rude and sarcastic with me , I decided to give her an sarcastic answer

JUST A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED !
She wasn't being sarcastic with YOU. It's called fierce board in the summer and in general. People like to joke. If you can't handle it then I suggest you not come on the boards as often or to learn to ease up a bit.

She wasn't being sarcastic with YOU. It's called fierce board in the summer and in general. People like to joke. If you can't handle it then I suggest you not come on the boards as often or to learn to ease up a bit.

The sarcasm threshold is lower in this thread than the rest of the board.

Back