All-Star Not About Cheer But How Do I Delete My Account?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5411
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeees. Best cat fight ever...meowww.

Can anyone PM me who the heck is (s)he?? I promise I will keep my mouth shout.

Okay, before I even start reading, is there REALLY a cat fight in something as innocuous as "fierce board anthem"?? LOL!!!!
Yes and it is a must read! It's pretty long but it is definitely enjoyable, when its locked you know it must have some good stuff in it lol. We need to have a section on here for classic threads like this.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I have to admit that it is too bad the whole Illinois-drama thread with the Just-a-Mom and some Illinois parents/gym-owners/friend of gym-owners/whatever -catfight was deleted. That one was also golden and I'm glad I got a chance to catch up on it before it was gone.

Now I know how I'm getting shimmies from a nearly 2 year old thread.
That was such a classic!

OMG, I'm DYING over the panty-twisting verbal hysterics of lolsmiley!! A gun! A gun! bahahahahaha!!!!!

I read through all 25 pages and all I could think of was this:
38044499.jpg

Yes and it is a must read! It's pretty long but it is definitely enjoyable, when its locked you know it must have some good stuff in it lol. We need to have a section on here for classic threads like this.

The ones that suddenly get locked are the first ones I open! #confessions

Yes you do! I'm new and I've missed all these gems. If nothing else, I'm learning what NOT to do! lol

It is threads like this that keep me coming back:D ...this one isn't going to surpass "3 yr old bhs" but it's a good one. FBI witness protection program clause...hey that's good stuff and valuable info.:cookie:

Back