All-Star Not About Cheer But How Do I Delete My Account?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5411
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't post often, but I have a quick question..

When the Terms of Service updates, isn't there a way that everyone has to re-agree to the updated Terms? I mean I know that Apple sends me enough updates or changes something, they make us re-agree to their terms every time. (often redundant, even though 99% of us have never read it in full).

Anyways, it doesn't really affect me, just was curious.

Have a good summer y'all.

I don't post often, but I have a quick question..

When the Terms of Service updates, isn't there a way that everyone has to re-agree to the updated Terms? I mean I know that Apple sends me enough updates or changes something, they make us re-agree to their terms every time. (often redundant, even though 99% of us have never read it in full).

Anyways, it doesn't really affect me, just was curious.

You re-agree to Apple's terms every time you have to make an account upgrade / business transaction.

You re-agree to Apple's terms every time you have to make an account upgrade / business transaction.

Interesting, so if we've basically made no changes to our "Free Account" we are just automatically renewed to whatever changes the Terms / Boards administrators choose..

Got it.

Thanks for your swift reply, it was almost like Twitter.

Interesting, so if we've basically made no changes to our "Free Account" we are just automatically renewed to whatever changes the Terms / Boards administrators choose..

Got it.

Thanks for your swift reply, it was almost like Twitter.

The last line that has been part of TOS since the beginning is:

Note all rules are subject to change at any moment at the discretion of the Admins

That is built into Xenforo on purpose.

Reactions: DJ
Links to important threads, grammar police, counter-grammar police, FBI witness protection program advice, it's all here folks!

This thread is all I need to keep up with things right now.

I'd lyke too remindz ppl itz ahh furee contr!e

(unless of course you legally threaten King, the boards or any of us mods)

You're probably right :D

I love the parent section because we're all NORMAL. The anti-Susie parents took that place over and woe be to any SM that appears. It's a little slice of patent sanity heaven!

My favorite part of parent section is when one of us (let's be real, we've all be there) start to go over the edge....someone is bound to throw us a rope, lifejacket, etc and reel us back to reality.

Well, that and what happens in parent section stays in parent section;)

My favorite part of parent section is when one of us (let's be real, we've all be there) start to go over the edge....someone is bound to throw us a rope, lifejacket, etc and reel us back to reality.

Well, that and what happens in parent section stays in parent section;)

Don't forget the first rule of the parent section: There is no parent section

I may now be the "nocheerdad", but I want my posts to live on forever - including my concession speech and any references to Craptastic All-Stars. For me, the lack of account deletion capability is a feature, not a bug. :)
cp isn't cheering? :(

Oh yeah, I only posted that on the parent board that doesn't exist.

We're out for this year, at least. CP is either burned out or moving on from cheer. To be fair, she lasted three more years in cheer than I thought she would.
That's too bad...though hopefully you'll stick around!

No excuse for you to leave. We've kept Just-a-Mom here despite her protests to the contrary :D

I. Can't. Find. An. Irish. Dance. Board. :p

And even if I did...do y'all really think they would be asking to be released from their message board based on their admittance to the wpp??? Nope. They'd just be talking about daaaance. I can never leave now - this board is GOLD.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back