All-Star Not About Cheer But How Do I Delete My Account?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5411
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's "Slow your roll, sparkle." Roll, not role. It's cute under everyone's avatar, but have the correct spelling, please.
Grammar police, over and out.
This has actually been annoying me but I didn't want to say anything. The original post was roll so I've been sitting here like "...why..."

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

This has actually been annoying me but I didn't want to say anything. The original post was roll so I've been sitting here like "...why..."

Yeah, I just thought that it was assign that I on here way too much and I need to slow my "role", but it bugs me too.

Is there extenuating circumstances in which you will ever delete an account for free? I'm just overall curious. I know the FBI can override some sites for people in the witness protection program to get their accounts removed so they can't be found but I think that's worse case scenario. I also know some sites allow families to petition for an account to be deleted in case of death.

Is there extenuating circumstances in which you will ever delete an account for free? I'm just overall curious. I know the FBI can override some sites for people in the witness protection program to get their accounts removed so they can't be found but I think that's worse case scenario. I also know some sites allow families to petition for an account to be deleted in case of death.

I will very rarely, ever speak for King, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say if the FBI were involved he would make an exception in that case. Until the FBI contacts us about notagain...lol....well she's banned but you get the idea.

I will very rarely, ever speak for King, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say if the FBI were involved he would make an exception in that case. Until the FBI contacts us about notagain...lol....well she's banned but you get the idea.
Yeah I figured. I was just curious in general because with some sites you just never know.

Ok totally random, but I was just reading another sports article, and it said "slow your roll."

Not that it means "roll" is right but I had to at least come report back. :)

Ok totally random, but I was just reading another sports article, and it said "slow your roll."

Not that it means "roll" is right but I had to at least come report back. :)

I always took it as a derivative for 'on a roll' (in the sense of nonstop talking- aka 'She's been chatting to this dude for 5 hours, she's on a roll'). Continuous motion style.

Or maybe that's just me :D

I had no idea who the OP was and only out of bordom started reading. Yes, I don't understand why the need to delete.....but that is his/her business not mine. Since the post keeps coming back up, I got real curious and clicked on their profile. It said
"This user limits who can view their profile"
So now I am really confused.....what's the big deal? If he/she didn't understand, why did it have to turn into an argument? Very few can see anything about you? And unless you had your BHS at 3.....you will be soon forgotten. I'm sure there are so many online accounts for me all over the web. I'm fairly sure nobody ever randomly found one, traced all my moves since then just to contact me.

You asked your question, got your answer, now log out and forget about it! I have come and gone so many times here and nobody has a clue.....nor do they care!!

Sorry, I really don't like to get involved in this type of convo.....but was just wondering if I missed something.

You got it.

Let it be known if you enter the witness protection program and the FBI comes and requests we remove your account it will be done.

Ok that wins as the most far out situational request ever.

Back