All-Star November 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

YAAAASSS Finally some stunt sequences that are interesting and unique!!

My CP can not stop watching this, even this morning on our way to school... lol It is such a breathe of fresh air and she is loving it. I am also glad to see programs stepping out of the box or finally allowing their coaches to be as creative as they wish before she got out of the car CP: "This season is going to be like the Hunger Games" ROFL!

Who got level 5 high point? Any placements for non Worlds teams?

OMG! These teams are really bringing it this season. I have always told CP that if she want to go to Worlds then she would have to make a Worlds team and earn a bid, etc. But I just may have to eat my words and take a mom and daughter trip to Worlds this year or just hope to see some of these teams at other competitions... lol but seriously it is go big or go home this year and we like it. BRING IT ON! for real. <----- CP's quote not mine.

CP and I did that TWICE! We enjoyed our first trip to Worlds so much that we had to do it again. It's definitely a great experience.

OMG! These teams are really bringing it this season. I have always told CP that if she want to go to Worlds then she would have to make a Worlds team and earn a bid, etc. But I just may have to eat my words and take a mom and daughter trip to Worlds this year or just hope to see some of these teams at other competitions... lol but seriously it is go big or go home this year and we like it. BRING IT ON! for real. <----- CP's quote not mine.

Me and cp did it once. We want to do it again if time permits to see my bff daughter who is on Coed Elite this year!! Also because we want to see the new arena and experience it on its first year!! (Assuming it will be ready for worlds if not before then). Again all depends on whether cp gets Summit bid etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and cp did it once. We want to do it again if time permits to see my bff daughter who is on Coed Elite this year!! Also because we want to see the new arena and experience it on its first year!! (Assuming it will be ready for worlds if not before then). Again all depends on whether cp gets Summit bid etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She seems like a really nice kid and she is so super talented. So glad she is at cea!

Back