Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

chyeeaaa69 Yes that's them ! If you look at the Sunday schedule all the teams are listed (even the ones blacked out on the saturday schedule). The teams that are blacked out are the ones who have not submitted all their release forms yet. We are bringing IOC6 , IO6, and senior 5. IO6 is eligible for a partial paid but IOC6 is not since they already have one. ;)

chyeeaaa69 Yes that's them ! If you look at the Sunday schedule all the teams are listed (even the ones blacked out on the saturday schedule). The teams that are blacked out are the ones who have not submitted all their release forms yet. We are bringing IOC6 , IO6, and senior 5. IO6 is eligible for a partial paid but IOC6 is not since they already have one. ;)

Ahhh okay! I'm glad they're coming, didn't think we'd get to compete against them till Worlds! It should be a good show next weekend!

I think it will be the most exciting division at this competition! IOC5 looks boring and IOAG5 is a predictable top 3. But IOC6 is a mystery!! :D

Who do you feel will be the top 3 in IOAG5? I always thought that that was our large senior division here in Canada...always great competition

Who do you feel will be the top 3 in IOAG5? I always thought that that was our large senior division here in Canada...always great competition
I agree that at worlds it will be a very interesting division but at this competition I predict it will be 1) sharks 2) CFWP 3) cheer motion (having seen all teams listed). This is simply because VAS , flyers and Rnd are not present and all 3 are very strong this season.

I think it will be the most exciting division at this competition! IOC5 looks boring and IOAG5 is a predictable top 3. But IOC6 is a mystery!! :D

Ughhh. We are competing against one team at our first competition tomorrow, As far as I know there is only one more IOC6 team In the west coast. So we don't get to see or compete against the other IOC 6 team until Worlds... If we get there. #westcoastprobz

IM SO EXCITED I FOUND A GYM THATS CLOSE TO MEEEEEE!

well relatively close.. its not my first choice because if i could i'd pick Cobras or UCC but Dynasty Cheer may be where im going next year. i seriously hope i can do it and i dont have a crazy course load. i miss cheerleading so much :(

Ughhh. We are competing against one team at our first competition tomorrow, As far as I know there is only one more IOC6 team In the west coast. So we don't get to see or compete against the other IOC 6 team until Worlds... If we get there. #westcoastprobz

Great job today!!! Your routine is jam packed, I love it!

Will anybody be just watching next weekend at Ontario Provs? I'll be there Saturday night and all day Sunday, but no competing for me unfortunately.

I think Great Whites will take first, I don't think they're beatable by any team in the division except for Pink, but I think RND, Wolf Pack, Cheer Pride, and Cheer Motion will prove to be an interesting battle.

Don't forget VAS and Flyers! ;)

I haven't seen Flyers, but if everyone were to hit I truly don't think VAS could beat GWs (trying to remove all bias here :p), but my comment was more specific to Provincials this weekend!

I haven't seen Flyers, but if everyone were to hit I truly don't think VAS could beat GWs (trying to remove all bias here :p), but my comment was more specific to Provincials this weekend!
Oh okay! RND is not there (Superstars and Shining got bids at OCF .. that's why I thought you were referring to worlds)

Back