Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I miss cheer...wish comps were closer! Missing PCA this weekend and its the first time in 6 years! Womp womp...

I miss cheer...wish comps were closer! Missing PCA this weekend and its the first time in 6 years! Womp womp...
I'm sure you can justify hauling yourself all the way south for two days ;)
5 hours of driving each way for something you're not even competing at? Sounds like a good Friday.

I'm sure you can justify hauling yourself all the way south for two days ;)
5 hours of driving each way for something you're not even competing at? Sounds like a good Friday.
If I didn't have other commitments this weekend and if friends of mine were going to compete I so would. Ottawa cheer sport isn't going to PCA this year.

Might as well start keeping track of bids, all i can remember off the top of my head is
Partial Paid:
CS Great Whites
Cheerforce GGs
PCT Temptation
Flyers AG6

At Large:
CS Grey Reefs
CS Star Spotted
PCT Original Sin
Cheerforce Swag
Kingston Elite Coed 5 (i think lvl 5?)
Flyers IOC5 (i think?)
Flyer IOC6 (I think?)

There were 12 bids given out so im missing 1
Also, what happened with Flyers IO5 and a bid?? Something to do with a girl not being able to breathe and her uniform as seen on their twitter? any insight?

Might as well start keeping track of bids, all i can remember off the top of my head is
Partial Paid:
CS Great Whites
Cheerforce GGs
PCT Temptation
Flyers AG6

At Large:
CS Grey Reefs
CS Star Spotted
PCT Original Sin
Cheerforce Swag
Kingston Elite Coed 5 (i think lvl 5?)
Flyers IOC5 (i think?)
Flyer IOC6 (I think?)

There were 12 bids given out so im missing 1
Also, what happened with Flyers IO5 and a bid?? Something to do with a girl not being able to breathe and her uniform as seen on their twitter? any insight?

She is quite "gifted" and therefore needs to tape down her chest under GK uniforms to feel secure. Her tape was too tight and she was struggling to breathe after her run so she frantically started removing her uniform top immediately once off the floor so that our physio could cut the tape. From the judges table they could still see her and they judged it to be "inappropriate undressing in a public area" as per USASF guidelines. They disqualified the team from bids for this reason.

She is quite "gifted" and therefore needs to tape down her chest under GK uniforms to feel secure. Her tape was too tight and she was struggling to breathe after her run so she frantically started removing her uniform top immediately once off the floor so that our physio could cut the tape. From the judges table they could still see her and they judged it to be "inappropriate undressing in a public area" as per USASF guidelines. They disqualified the team from bids for this reason.
This is why there's a bra brigade.

Good grief. This sounds like a medical emergency. If medics have to take someone's top or pants off on the floor are they going to disqualify a team?

Idiots.

**Is there any benefit to being an early arrival on the naughty list?**

Thanks for clarifying! Knockout were great this weekend, sad that the judges saw it that way :(

Back