Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmm I think it's really silly to not give a bid because of that but at the same time wear 2 sports bras? Who tapes down their boobs that's a bit much..

Hmm I think it's really silly to not give a bid because of that but at the same time wear 2 sports bras? Who tapes down their boobs that's a bit much..
The uniform may not work with a sports bra like so many others, or one that doesn't give support.

Last edited:
Ya, I get that but there has to be a better solution. I find it crazy that coaches and owners don't think of bras before making a uniform..like hello we are women for god sake.

I used to dance, and trying to wear a leotard while being "blessed" had some issues. I used to bind with 2 tensor bandages to bind the girls. There was nothing designed to provide support and still blend under a costume. Nothing is designed for the well endowed! Now that I have CP's and I'm immersed in the cheer world, I've looked at enough uniforms to realize there still isn't anything designed to address this concern. A crop top and a large chest!?! Ha! Gravity is gravity and no sports bra designed to hold the girls at bay will ever look decent underneath a crop top. The good sports bras are ugly as sin and there's nothing cute about them and would never fit underneath a crop top.

I feel for any female athlete in cheer who has to deal with this. Now if somebody could design a cute and supportive bra and didn't resembled granny panties, they'd have a golden bank account!

Do you want to go to the Cheerleading Worlds?

Vancouver Allstars IOC5 team - Black Ice will be having a last call tryout on January 29th from 8:00-10:00pm at #2110-550 Sherling Place, Port Coquitlam BC.

Come be a part of our amazing VAS family!

**All applicants must be 14 years old or older.

She is quite "gifted" and therefore needs to tape down her chest under GK uniforms to feel secure. Her tape was too tight and she was struggling to breathe after her run so she frantically started removing her uniform top immediately once off the floor so that our physio could cut the tape. From the judges table they could still see her and they judged it to be "inappropriate undressing in a public area" as per USASF guidelines. They disqualified the team from bids for this reason.

Any picture of that uniform?

Only three more days until our worlds bid event in Alberta! We are so excited to be giving up to $5,000 to the Partial Paid bid winner! See you all in Red Deer, AB this Saturday!

B8TJqWRCUAEOtA2.png

Wasn't there a Big East Blast in the fall? Are there two of them?

We're not going to that one but will be at Jamfest in Brampton next weekend. :)

I must be! We don't go to any of the Kingston/Ottawa ones so I probably have them all confused! :)

Back