Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh then I wouldn't know! Sorry!
Haha no problem I'm sure it's from either a QC team upgrading a bid or from provincials a few weeks ago from some teams upgrading their bid from at large to partial paid. Either way it's great that this team that just got their bid now has one.

Haha no problem I'm sure it's from either a QC team upgrading a bid or from provincials a few weeks ago from some teams upgrading their bid from at large to partial paid. Either way it's great that this team that just got their bid now has one.
Yeah I love seeing good Canadian teams!

Who was it?? We should add them to the Worlds list

Does anyone know what's happening with Kicks comp in MTL this weekend for bids? They were tweeting yesterday but haven't been today and I'm curious lol

I'd love to add the Canadian bid winners to Road to Worlds. If anyone has the time or inclination, can you log in and add them as a competitor and bid winner under the "International Events" event? Please put (CAN) at the end of the gym name.

International Bid Events

I'd love to add the Canadian bid winners to Road to Worlds. If anyone has the time or inclination, can you log in and add them as a competitor and bid winner under the "International Events" event? Please put (CAN) at the end of the gym name.

International Bid Events

Everytime I try to create an account there is a "fatal error" and I can't do anything :(

BTW, I made a mistake... Infinity Wonder IOAG5 had a At Large and not Partial Paid.

Back