Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol true I know finback sharks open 6 is still trying for a bid but I don't think they'll get it.
Yeah me neither, I'm pretty sure this is the first time that location has had a world's team though so I guess everyone's gotta start somewhere! Also I wonder how they're judging this face off? Like it's very clear on who the top contenders are, gws, vas, and flyers. I would be really surprised if any other team won.

Yeah me neither, I'm pretty sure this is the first time that location has had a world's team though so I guess everyone's gotta start somewhere! Also I wonder how they're judging this face off? Like it's very clear on who the top contenders are, gws, vas, and flyers. I would be really surprised if any other team won.

So would I and I'm guessing it's the same judges as the nationals judges. It should be worlds judges but oh well. It is the first time they've had the team. But then again when I was on world class (open black) when we first started we got a bid our first year. Ah well we'll see maybe they'll snag one at Kicks. I can't imagine there are a lot of teams going anyway to get a bid since most have there's already.

So would I and I'm guessing it's the same judges as the nationals judges. It should be worlds judges but oh well. It is the first time they've had the team. But then again when I was on world class (open black) when we first started we got a bid our first year. Ah well we'll see maybe they'll snag one at Kicks. I can't imagine there are a lot of teams going anyway to get a bid since most have there's already.
I think you'd probably be right about the judges. My guess is great whites are going to take the money, there scores are always miles ahead of every other world's team, but I think it will be interesting to see them compete against ice Queen's in Canada considering they've only competed against one another in the states. And I forgot about kicks, I'm sure they will be able to get a bid there, they basically hand out bids at that competition from my knowledge.

I think you'd probably be right about the judges. My guess is great whites are going to take the money, there scores are always miles ahead of every other world's team, but I think it will be interesting to see them compete against ice Queen's in Canada considering they've only competed against one another in the states. And I forgot about kicks, I'm sure they will be able to get a bid there, they basically hand out bids at that competition from my knowledge.

I've heard the same too about kicks so they probably will get one. I don't think they are worlds ready but that's just my opinion.

I think great whites will take it too. American judges are harder than Canadian and I know they didn't beat each other by much at NCA but still. And knowing Ali they've already made changes to their routine the minute they got back from Dallas.

I've heard the same too about kicks so they probably will get one. I don't think they are worlds ready but that's just my opinion.

I think great whites will take it too. American judges are harder than Canadian and I know they didn't beat each other by much at NCA but still. And knowing Ali they've already made changes to their routine the minute they got back from Dallas.
I don't think they are world's ready either but maybe going to world's for the experience this year will give them more drive to be successful next year!

It's really going to come down to those two but I'm very interested in how the cheer evolution judges are going to judge Ice Queen's in comparison to Great Whites.

I don't think they are world's ready either but maybe going to world's for the experience this year will give them more drive to be successful next year!

It's really going to come down to those two but I'm very interested in how the cheer evolution judges are going to judge Ice Queen's in comparison to Great Whites.

Ya maybe..

And ya me too..wish I was going to nationals!

I believe it will be a grand champ format. There will be a winner for level 5 and a winner level 6. And possibly an overall winner? Because the level difference is so vast it would hard to compare. Free flight skills are far more unpredictable than skills that are braced. There for easier to achieve a hit skill. In my humble opinion.

Last edited:
A team was just announced as getting a bid to Worlds but I can't figure out where they got it. It wasn't from Quebec provincials.

Someone could have gotten a partial paid and then their at large bid then is up for grabs which gets passed down to another team who also competed at that bid event.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.

Yes I believe wild got heir bid from cheer for the cure. I'm not 100 percent sure but grey reefs got an at large bid at that competition and then they got a partial paid a few weeks ago at ontarios since that was a bid event also. Since they accepted the partial paid that means their at large gets handed to another team that would be next in line to get a bid and that also doesn't currently have an at large or partial paid bid. Most of the teams by now have bids or are going for a bid at that Kicks competition in Montreal next weekend. I think the only team in Ottawa that doesn't have a bid yet that is a worlds team is the new open 6 coed team at sharks and they're going to the kicks comp next weekend so I'm sure they'll get their bid since so many teams have their bids already. Personally I don't think they're ready but if they go at least they'll learn from the experience and work more in the summer to up their difficulty.

Back