Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm really on the fence about going at the moment. I have my team competing, but I just had a baby 3 weeks ago haha so it really depends on if I'm able to drive by then. I'm hoping to make it one of the days!

I'm on the hunt for a choreographer for next season. The carpet have is, we're a level 6 team and I've had trouble finding choreo for them. Lots of level 5 and below though.

Anyone on here have any suggestions? I'm hoping to keeping Canadian :)

I'm on the hunt for a choreographer for next season. The carpet have is, we're a level 6 team and I've had trouble finding choreo for them. Lots of level 5 and below though.

Have you tried reaching out to the U of Manitoba cheer team? They could have someone on staff, or at least some info about level 6 choreographers closer to you.

Have you tried reaching out to the U of Manitoba cheer team? They could have someone on staff, or at least some info about level 6 choreographers closer to you.

I am the U of M cheer team. Well me and 3 other coaches. We've used the same choreographer for the last 5 seasons and wanted to consider some new options.

Have you tried Kenny and Lisa from Spring?? They do bring in choreographers aside from themselves, and they've done this for level 6. And they're always amazing to work with - Kenny and Lisa as well as their other coaches.

Have you tried Kenny and Lisa from Spring?? They do bring in choreographers aside from themselves, and they've done this for level 6. And they're always amazing to work with - Kenny and Lisa as well as their other coaches.
They're my best recommendation too

We'll be there but only for 1 day. I'm excited too because Mini's are doing 2 runs on 1 day and Tiny's are on Saturday (Lil Bits is a crossover), and oldest CP's Prep team is Saturday too. I'm getting 4 performances and almost 10 min of cheer for my admission this weekend!!!!!! :cheering:

LOL - too funny. We are going too with her Y2 team - last comp of the year - wahoo! (and also a little sadness at the season being over) She competes at 6:30pm Sat evening - weird time for a youth team! And again Sunday in the afternoon. Hopefully they do a little better (ok, a LOT better lol) than last weekend!

Good luck @queenie

It's really odd times. They're doing the duos and indi's all in the afternoon too. Usually those go first. Oh well. We're out of there once awards are done at 12:45pm. Woot! Can't believe the season is over. It's flown by.

We're not going to OCF Nationals, but I agree - I'm sad the season is over too. Good luck to all those going

Back