Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We've all seen how mad Charles gets when good athletes aren't at Flyers. Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of this bashing is coming from them.
Yikes! It would appear I've been pulled into something. Not sure of the under current going on here but I don't want to be a part of it. :jawdrop: *off to slink back into obscurity*

Our practice finished right when Great White tryouts started last night - lots of nervous kids and moms. Some of those kids looked so young!

I don't get the hate on new teams. New teams are going to push the rest of us to be better. If you have no competition, you don't improve as quickly. To quote some inspiration, "To be the best you have to beat the best". I need to go watch Bring it On again. ;)

Our practice finished right when Great White tryouts started last night - lots of nervous kids and moms. Some of those kids looked so young!
VERY excited to see what comes of this tryout and that team this season. Really wondering how LARGE that tryout was this year due to the change in the tryout process and not needing an invitation to tryout. Literally anyone could go!

VERY excited to see what comes of this tryout and that team this season. Really wondering how LARGE that tryout was this year due to the change in the tryout process and not needing an invitation to tryout. Literally anyone could go!
If you didn't have a jump tuck, hs hs full and running full you were not allowed to attend

It looked like all the current GWs also had to try out? It was a mix of current GWs and new kids.

yes a hs hs full was the stated needed skills, but going into tryouts theres no way in telling if an athlete has that skill. So really, anyone could show up
I feel like any athlete that didn't attend cheersport would have a hard time walking into that tryout without those required skills. I'm sure ali wouldn't be too impressed if an athlete showed up without a full.

I feel like any athlete that didn't attend cheersport would have a hard time walking into that tryout without those required skills. I'm sure ali wouldn't be too impressed if an athlete showed up without a full.
haha one would think! Some athletes (or shall I say parents?) have a slight delusion of what they are capable of or what team they 'deserve' to be on. I've heard it was a very busy tryout so I can't wait to see what the team is like!

haha one would think! Some athletes (or shall I say parents?) have a slight delusion of what they are capable of or what team they 'deserve' to be on. I've heard it was a very busy tryout so I can't wait to see what the team is like!

I've heard similar. Crazy amount of talent to choose from apparently

Back