Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe the concern is that the athletes going to the new gym are c0oming from other gyms in the area? Not sure what other gyms are near Lévis...
Well if their leaving a gym they're at then they probably have a reason to. Kids leave gyms all the time to be on a more successful team. Who even knows if this new team is even going to be any good??

Maybe the concern is that the athletes going to the new gym are c0oming from other gyms in the area? Not sure what other gyms are near Lévis...
Near Lévis is Quebec, just across the bridge. So there is Infinity All-Stars, QCC, and a few others. A lot of athletes come from Infinity, mostly those living in Levis or somewhere on the south side of the river. But they also come back to a coach they had before. The head coach of Falcons Cheer Elite is also a Cegep coach, so they had him when they were in school.

So they just cheer closer to home and with a coach they know, love and trust.

The complaints mostly come from Montreal... so there is no point. I haven't heard anything from closer gyms so far!

I remember going to Cheersport I think*...and someone had called the coach We had asking if we were trying for a bid to worlds and this was 2008 or 2009 so I believe it wasn't a rule before that you had to get it in your country.

Also, gyms add worlds teams all the time, why is that a bad thing? There are lots of cities that have multiple worlds teams. Cheersport Ottawa added another world team and there's a new gym operating out of a gymnastics club in Ottawa as well offering a worlds team. There are also 2 gyms over in Gatineau, about 20 min away with worlds teams...so is competition bad? No...

If your wearing a scorps shirt I will find you!

Yes I am!
Oh god i wouldnt dare wear a scorps shirt to sharks tryouts. Look for 2 chatty blondes. I'm wearing a white bow with a black sports bra & teal nike pros. Also if you see someone doing sign language thats me! (Deaf parents)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck tonight to those of you on here trying out! I'm sure you'll see me fangirling on the sidelines at every competition! (which I'm sure @MakeYourMark has gotten quite used to)

Back