Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh god i wouldnt dare wear a scorps shirt to sharks tryouts. Look for 2 chatty blondes. I'm wearing a white bow with a black sports bra & teal nike pros. Also if you see someone doing sign language thats me! (Deaf parents)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mother in law is deaf - are they from Kitchener? She teaches at the deaf school in Milton - I wonder if they've crossed paths - it's a close knit community. :)

Good luck!

Calls start on Monday for all team placements, my guess is once all athletes have been called.

That makes sense. I wonder if the "everybody makes a team" translates to GWs as well as I wonder if some athletes are only interested in the GW team. I saw a few J4 kids there trying out so I'm sure if they don't make GW they'll make White Fins, Star Spotted, or Silvertips again!

That makes sense. I wonder if the "everybody makes a team" translates to GWs as well as I wonder if some athletes are only interested in the GW team. I saw a few J4 kids there trying out so I'm sure if they don't make GW they'll make White Fins, Star Spotted, or Silvertips again!

There were also many from the Ancaster gym in attendance, apparently the talent level was unbelievable. If they don't make GW's they are placed on another team!

There were also many from the Ancaster gym in attendance, apparently the talent level was unbelievable. If they don't make GW's they are placed on another team!

Though I'm sure many, especially those not from Sharks, have left in the past and will leave this year. It's incredible how good Great Whites, Grey Reef, and Star Spotted will be this year. If I remember correctly, many of the girls, including all those with doubles, from J5 are senior eligible or GW eligible this year. I'm excited to watch/continue to pray a few boys decide to come out of retirement..

All I want in this life if for 4 (decently talented) boys to come out of retirement and sharks create a Small Open Coed 5.
Coed is not Sharks strong suit, but they've created one of the best all girl programs in Canada. I'd love to see them branch out again into the coed pool and hopefully start building a strong coed program as well

All I want in this life if for 4 (decently talented) boys to come out of retirement and sharks create a Small Open Coed 5.
Coed is not Sharks strong suit, but they've created one of the best all girl programs in Canada. I'd love to see them branch out again into the coed pool and hopefully start building a strong coed program as well

LITERALLY ALL MY TWEETS HAVE BEEN ABOUT THE LAST TWO DAYS.
By the sounds of it there was an incredible amount of open talent. I'd love if they could pull back 4 (preferably including me) of the boys from coed 6 two years ago who can stunt their butts off and the girls could carry the tumbling.

By the sounds of it there was an incredible amount of open talent. I'd love if they could pull back 4 (preferably including me) of the boys from coed 6 two years ago who can stunt their butts off and the girls could carry the tumbling.

I had a friend (who has solid level 4 tumbling skills and shakey level 5) at tryouts for grey reef that said she almost walked out because of all of the amazing tumblers. I decided last minute to not tryout :(

but I would love to see a coed team from sharks again, I know the Ancaster location has been pushing for boys (we had two tiny aged boys at tryouts and I fell IN LOVE)

I had a friend (who has solid level 4 tumbling skills and shakey level 5) at tryouts for grey reef that said she almost walked out because of all of the amazing tumblers. I decided last minute to not tryout :(

but I would love to see a coed team from sharks again, I know the Ancaster location has been pushing for boys (we had two tiny aged boys at tryouts and I fell IN LOVE)

On one hand it excites me how good that team will be this season, on another it's gonna suck seeing how many people are gonna be disappointed not making it.

haha told you we're the same person :p

The ottawa location has a coed 6 so if Cambridge did make a coed it would have to be level 5.

A lot of the boy talent travel to Wolfpack, and from pretty far distances too. There are a few Ottawa boys and a girl on Wolfpack lol (the girl may not be on the team anymore not sure)

There's a little boy on mini in Ottawa and he's pretty cute! I love when boys tryout.

The ottawa location has a coed 6 so if Cambridge did make a coed it would have to be level 5.

A lot of the boy talent travel to Wolfpack, and from pretty far distances too. There are a few Ottawa boys and a girl on Wolfpack lol (the girl may not be on the team anymore not sure)

There's a little boy on mini in Ottawa and he's pretty cute! I love when boys tryout.
They actually travel from Ottawa once/twice weekly? That's four hours by car, one way.

Back