Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A little bit too headstrong here...

but I finally decided to go anyway!!! If anyone wants to share their dream schedule with me so we can meet just tell me! :)

Saturday
1. Conditioning 2. Tumbling drills and skills 3. Baskets 4. Getting the best out of your athletes 5. Umm I guess level 2 stunts

Sunday
1. Stumbling into tumbling 3-5 or sports psychology 2. Level 3 stunts or Crisp and clean routines 3. Pyramid fast or jump like a Texan 4. Level 4 stunts or varsity scoresheet 5. Tumbling level 3

How about you?!

Saturday:

1. Conditionning (yay!)
2. Creating powerful performances
3. Basket tosses (yay again!)
4. Spin it to win it (It's probably going to be about grips for 180 and 360 and everything else I guess, so I'm in!)
5. Stunts L2 (yahoo!)

Sunday:

1. Sport psychology (couldn't miss the chance to hear from Debbie Love about that.)
2. Crisp and clean routine
3. Pyramid F.A.S.T. (I'm really curious about this one)
4. Varsity scoresheet probably... might be Stunts L4 as well.
5. Stunts L5

Guess we'll see each other! :)

I'm going alone unfortunately. We should all share videos or something after! Lol
I think I've finally decided to do the conditioning first
F.a.s.t
Basket tosses
Getting the best out of your athletes
Stunts lv 2

Sunday,
Sports psychology
Crisp and clean routines
Fast pyramid
Flexability

I must admit I was picking classes because of the people teaching them ... But decided I should prob do the ones most relevant to what the gym needs. It was a hard choice!
Guess we'll see each other a lot too!

I *think* I'm going to these ones:
Sportsmanship
FAST
Basket Tosses
Jr aged athletes (my first year with this age group!)
Stunts Level 2

Creative Basket Entries
Crisp & clean Routines
Pyramid FAST
Level 2 Tumbling
Stunts Level 5

I'm sure I'll change my mind 40 times though.

Hey question! Is there food provided for each session or like a lunch room with food? I've never been and I just need to know ahead of time how many snacks I'll need to bring with me lol

Hey question! Is there food provided for each session or like a lunch room with food? I've never been and I just need to know ahead of time how many snacks I'll need to bring with me lol
I don't think so. But there are a lot of restaurants nearby. I'll bring a lunch box for sure. It could get reaaaaally expensive.

Hmm I'll definitely have to bring snacks and a lunch and such. I have type 1 diabetes and to not bring anything would be silly of me but I don't usually bring as much to competitions since there's usually a coaches room. I'll come over prepared then haha do you usually bring a back pack with you to the conference?

Hmm I'll definitely have to bring snacks and a lunch and such. I have type 1 diabetes and to not bring anything would be silly of me but I don't usually bring as much to competitions since there's usually a coaches room. I'll come over prepared then haha do you usually bring a back pack with you to the conference?
I plan on going with a bag, yes. My room isn't at this hotel, so I want to have everything I need just in case!

So because I STILL have yet to get a response even after sending multiple emails, can you guys tell me please when credentialing starts on Friday and how much? We ( hubby and I) have been waiting on a response so we can plan when to leave PEI.
Did you fill up the USASF credentialing part on the document? Are doing stunts, toss and tumbling?

ETA: might explain something:

"No wifi.. Internet.. Home phone or cable. All of Orleans is out.. Bear with us -- basically on 2G" - Taken on Kenny's facebook account.

Last edited:
Yeah I filled it all out. Yeah I seen that post as well but Sam is the one taking care of the office stuff. It's been over a week since I sent it in and 4 days since I emailed again asking for confirmation.
I don't know what to say then... twitter, instagram, spring facebook account... until they go crazy and won't even let you in :p

I changed my avatar so you guys can recognize me this week-end! Come talk to me if you see me, I'd be happy to meet you guys! :)

Latest posts

Back