Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll try to find you! I changed mine as well :) if you see someone with an insulin pump it's probably me :)

So funny saw a girl I cheered with in Maryland here, at the hotel on the elevator, for the nfinity booth for the conference! So excited :)

What I learned today:

1. It's the first time I actually intentionally bought a pink shirt. Well.
2. The new USASF definition about twisting ain't worth sh...
3. Never eat too much at lunch before a half-up/full-up/etc etc class. You'll get lost... Ruby slipper, crossed, traditionnal.... oh Lord. I'll have to study that video.
4. Full Swag unis look GORGEOUS on stage. Same with the Gymtyme Blink uni.
5. Kenny Feeley is a genious. Same with James Speed.
6. Eddie Rios is 33??!! I thought he was older. No offense really, if you read me.
7. Wink comestics. Very nice products.

Ugh I was going to buy one then didn't.. Hopefully they will have them tmr!
I missed the fullup/ ruby slipper etc class.. had to go to a meeting. Kenny and James.. Brilliant! And I wish the kids in our gym picked up stuff that quick. I feel like I have to explain /demo things a million times for them to finally get it..
I have yet to talk to Eddie.. He's always talking to someone or walking very quickly the other direction.. Tmr ? I thought he was like 35-36 so I wasn't to far off. I left right after the fashion show...hanging out with my hubby for the night seeing this is our anniversary weekend. Lol
Can't wait for tmr!
I think they have plenty! Shouldn't be a problem.
I am putting all my vids on dropbox. I could send you the link for the full-up if you want this week!

Back