Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Max Force Athletics Impact from NFL won a partial paid, Halifax Cheer Elite Notorious IOC5 won an at large and Club X Allstars Reign Supreme IO5 from NB got an at large today at Cheer Expo

I was told that the Fan Favourite award is only $2000.
I'm a little confused as the set up with the money award. At first I was told its "Winner Takes All" cause that's what they were advertising. But now I'm hearing the lvl 5 and lvl 6 winner both get money.

So there's a fan favourite award, level 5, and level 6 award as well?

So I'm guessing the team that wins fan favourite can also win the level award because if GW hits their routine I'd imagine they'd win level 5 and fan favourite too.

$20 is ridiculous for a 2 hour event. Especially when the weekend is already so expensive to begin with. Poor parents wallets :/

$2o is a high rate, but its an easy way (and faster) to see all of (those attending) worlds teams without having to sit through another division that you dont necessarily want to see.

True good way to see everyone but still not affordable for some teams. Especially ones that travel really far for nationals for an already expensive weekend.

Hopefully they offer some sort of discount if you buy tickets for all 3 days of competition.

Hmm, you can buy tickets for Nationals online but they don't have pick up at my gym. Shipping is $15 - eep! I guess I'm standing in line... darn!

I'm excited for this weekend! Can't wait!!
I'm so jealous! Wish I was going. I heard that friday night with the worlds teams is going to be similar format to to the majors. Well that's what someone who is in the face off said anyway.

This is my first time I'll be missing Nationals in what feels like forever. It's going to be so weird but my 2 week old baby wouldn't appreciate it quite yet haha

I'm so jealous! Wish I was going. I heard that friday night with the worlds teams is going to be similar format to to the majors. Well that's what someone who is in the face off said anyway.

I've heard that too, would be fun to watch! I don't know if we'll be going or not. We have reservations for dinner and I don't think we'll finish before it starts, plus our check in time tomorrow morning is 6:30am - ouch!!

I've heard that too, would be fun to watch! I don't know if we'll be going or not. We have reservations for dinner and I don't think we'll finish before it starts, plus our check in time tomorrow morning is 6:30am - ouch!!
Yikes! 630 is early lol I dunno if I'd go either if it was that early! Makeup and hair to be done around 530 would suck haha

Back