Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm at Sharks and I absolutely love it. A girl on my team travels from London and it only takes her about an hour. The registration package just came out on the website, so you should definitely check it out! It has all the info you would be looking for!
Glad to know so many of you like it there! I hope I do too! And thanks for pointing that out I've been looking for more info about the upcoming season but couldn't find it. Thanks again!

Glad to know so many of you like it there! I hope I do too! And thanks for pointing that out I've been looking for more info about the upcoming season but couldn't find it. Thanks again!
I hope I get to meet you in the near future! I'm also graduating this year and taking a year off to work. If you decide to cheer at Sharks I think we could become good friends!

Yup moving there this fall I currently live in St Catharines, which is even more driving for summer practices. But i did consider that but id feel kinda bad just joining a gym just to cheer there for a year, then having to retire from all star when realistically i don't think i'll be ready to. I joined cheer at 13 which is kinda older in comparison to others in the industry and I don't think I've reached my full all-star cheer potential yet, and wont for a few more years. (Or maybe I'm just crazy and love the sport too much)
I'm super late to this party but when I was at sharks, 2 of my teammates drove from St. Cats with our coach for our 2 weekday practices! Apparently it can be done lol. Sharks was a lot of fun though, I do miss it a lot.

@KPep you're not the only one in Québec! Kicks (I'm not sure what it was called, but the Candyland themed one?) was my last competition ever though. So sad to hang-up my nfinities!

I'm super late to this party but when I was at sharks, 2 of my teammates drove from St. Cats with our coach for our 2 weekday practices! Apparently it can be done lol. Sharks was a lot of fun though, I do miss it a lot.

@KPep you're not the only one in Québec! Kicks (I'm not sure what it was called, but the Candyland themed one?) was my last competition ever though. So sad to hang-up my nfinities!

Yes, Kick's Candyland!! I wasn't there but I know a few people that went. It seemed like a lot of fun! What team were you on?

Back