Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Face off Invites go out today! Any predictions on who will get one?
I think Flyers Karma should go since they did great last year. Knockout as well, since they clearly will be the team to beat this year in IO5. I wonder if Shock or Notorious will get an invite.

Does anyone have videos from Flyers at CFTC??

I'm sad that they weren't at Montreal Mayhem, I really wanted to see Knockout and Notorious!! But on a side note PCT, Coyotes and RND worlds teams looked great!

PCT Vengeance was level 5 Grand Champs and PCT Original Sin took level 6 Grand champs.
I'm pretty sure flyers took both of the Grand champs...

While I love the idea of Face Off, I wonder if any west coast teams will ever go. I know there were some invited last year, and I'm sure Ice Queens will get an invite at some point. But by the time they spend the cash to get there and compete, they've almost spent the $20 000 they could possibly win. And I really think there are only a small number of teams who actually have a chance of winning the cash.

Agreed. There was no doubt GDubs were winning last season. This year I think the possibility is a little more open to other teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I love the idea of Face Off, I wonder if any west coast teams will ever go. I know there were some invited last year, and I'm sure Ice Queens will get an invite at some point. But by the time they spend the cash to get there and compete, they've almost spent the $20 000 they could possibly win. And I really think there are only a small number of teams who actually have a chance of winning the cash.

Ice Queens were invited last year, but flying in Canada from province to province is so expensive, they're better off to stay in BC, but I'd die if they ever do come to face off :D

Ice Queens were invited last year, but flying in Canada from province to province is so expensive, they're better off to stay in BC, but I'd die if they ever do come to face off :D

It would be very hard for Ice Queens to go to Faceoff, because it is the same weekend as Sea 2 Sky (our big competition in BC), and many of our team members are coaches to other teams. Not to mention Liz runs Sea 2 Sky. Plus it is very expensive to fly east! Looks like it will be a fun time though!

It would be very hard for Ice Queens to go to Faceoff, because it is the same weekend as Sea 2 Sky (our big competition in BC), and many of our team members are coaches to other teams. Not to mention Liz runs Sea 2 Sky. Plus it is very expensive to fly east! Looks like it will be a fun time though!
there's a new cheap airline now

But they're not running through major cities. Closest I think would be Abbotsford to Hamilton, and then transportation through the cities to each airport.

Hamilton is actually about an hour and a half closer to niagara falls than toronto pearson would be, but they would have to travel a little bit to get to Abbotford

Back