All-Star Oh My! Cheer Perfection Mom Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What's with all the hate?! Alisha is there as a parent not a coach and even if she tells her kids no are they going to listen? How many times did you guys not listen to your patents Groening up. They're kids they push boundaries and if one brakes something from being stupid it's the kids fault they're are sure going to think twice before attempting to do it on a dead floor again

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
And yet tons of x-games athletes who started when they were young kept and keep doing dangerous things regardless of injury despite your wise logic ;)

And as a parent, let me assure you that as much as we wish this was the case (kids learn from their mistakes on their own), unfortunately it is not a majority of the time. It's why we have a responsibility to keep our kids safe first and foremost, rather than waiting on them to hopefully learn a lesson that is potentially dangerous and/or life threatening. Kids are curious and fearless by nature and must be constantly conditioned (behaviorally) to "unlearn" or learn what is right and/or OK. I'd prefer to parent to the best of my ability than to wait for a broken bone, or worse, a paralysing injury for them to learn their lesson.

I can see where your coming from but if they go behind your back its not your fault as much as you wish it was. Of course the whole what could I have done differently scenario goes though you're head but at the end of the day they didn't listen and if something happens they're gonna knoe that, that was a stupid *bleed* decision

I can see where your coming from but if they go behind your back its not your fault as much as you wish it was. Of course the whole what could I have done differently scenario goes though you're head but at the end of the day they didn't listen and if something happens they're gonna knoe that, that was a stupid *bleed* decision

Lol- I don't wish the dumb things my little one has done/will do is my fault. That's a part of the learning process for both parents and their children. Often when kids go behind their parents back, particularly repeatedly- there's something wrong w/the current system of discipline and a lack of respect for the parents.
I don't remember reading what you or someone else posted about the actual incident in this situation, but where her parents around when it happened; like within their visual range?

All I remember being posted was that Alisha's 3 were throwing tucks and fulls up and down the hall unsupervised at a pageant.

Sidenote: This is why I'm "that lady" who tells kids to stop it if I see them doing dumb stuff like that at a comp.

You might roll your eyes when I tell you, but that 1 and 1/4 "double" of yours and concrete or hard carpet are about to take you on a one way trip to Air Cast Village.

Your super cool concrete #tumbletuesday vid is not worth it.

All I remember being posted was that Alisha's 3 were throwing tucks and fulls up and down the hall unsupervised at a pageant.

Sidenote: This is why I'm "that lady" who tells kids to stop it if I see them doing dumb stuff like that at a comp.

You might roll your eyes when I tell you, but that 1 and 1/4 "double" of yours and concrete or hard carpet are about to take you on a one way trip to Air Cast Village.

Your super cool concrete #tumbletuesday vid is not worth it.
Kids were tumbling up and down the halls at the pageant. Pageants are very much a family atmosphere;there isn't one place your kid doesn't go without you. Alisha was there,she just wasn't telling her girls or pageant girls/cheerleaders to stop tumbling. My CP was the one not supervised,because her coach wasn't there. Somehow it got lost in translation,that the kids were all unsupervised,but what I meant was I told my cp no,because her coach/coaches weren't there.

I am also that lady who tells kids to stop doing dumb stuff,but if their parents are there,I shut up. The parents were there and allowed it,so I only told my cp no,and left Alisha to her kids.

It's not the fact that they're throwing them in dangerous places... it's the fact that the fulls that are put on the competition floor are just as bad, if not worse. I watched a promo video of their L5 team and cringed at every full that was thrown.

There is a gym in the tri-state area that has the same horrible technique and it truly pains me to watch their teams. They'll post videos of kids that are throwing 1 and 1/4 fulls and the video says "SUZY GOT HER DOUBLE!!" No, Suzy spins in 5 pieces and her shoulders just happened to finish to the front. The rest of her body was still 3/4's away from a double.

Hahaha I think I died twice laughing at this! My night is now complete lol.....Thank You! :Deathdrop

Kids were tumbling up and down the halls at the pageant. Pageants are very much a family atmosphere;there isn't one place your kid doesn't go without you. Alisha was there,she just wasn't telling her girls or pageant girls/cheerleaders to stop tumbling. My CP was the one not supervised,because her coach wasn't there. Somehow it got lost in translation,that the kids were all unsupervised,but what I meant was I told my cp no,because her coach/coaches weren't there.

I am also that lady who tells kids to stop doing dumb stuff,but if their parents are there,I shut up. The parents were there and allowed it,so I only told my cp no,and left Alisha to her kids.

Aaaah then I take back my earlier statement and say what the hell?! Your not a cheer don't let you kids do stupid things!!!! It's a kids pageant not a cheer comp! Tumble inside the gym and inside the gym only! Or on the cheer floor at a comp of course (From what I got the first time I thought Alisha wasn't around)

My bad! I apologise!

i'm glad there was finally some justice for the victim, and i hope they have gotten the support they need to move on from this. as much as she deserves prison time, i'm still sad for her kids losing their mom. not a good situation for anyone.

...and i can't help but think if this were a cheer dad the prison time would be much greater. such a double standard with female rapists vs male in this country. 10 years is the minimum sentence for a child under 14 in Arkansas 40 years or life being the max. sorry. rant over.

Back