All-Star Om*g World Cup Shooting Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_luoo7ltevj1qcn2gg.gif

my only available emotion right now

After watching the video again I have decided this is BY FAR my favorite routine this year and possibly of all time. The energy was almost palpable. Stars are definitely back to grab number 4

I am feelin like this group of girls may have the energy of a few yeaes ago.... <3

ahh i'm so sad i had to be at work and miss this entire thread! i got anxiety just reading through the pages even though they went on 2 hours ago!

This is the stars I fell in LOVE with! The first time I saw them live it gave me life and now, basically 10 years later, i love them even more. I am so excited I cannot even control myself!!!

and THAT DANCE! gives me life!!!

:cloud9:

The routine was good and they are obviously talented. But to claim that WCSS (or F5 or CEA or Tsunami or CA, etc) are already world champions does a couple of things:

1. It puts incredible pressure on the team and each of the individuals.
2. It takes all the pleasure out of the season.

It always reminds me of the UK basketball team in 77-78. They were "anointed" at the beginning of the year as a lock to win. Anything less was unacceptable and total failure. It has always been known as the "Season without Joy" for most around the program.

Don't do that. Please.

Okay the choreography is absolutely phenomenal and I love the energy. I am however pretty disappointed in the 1st stunt. I was hoping for some more originality like what they tried to do last year. Like other people said though, I am sure it will change and get more difficult.

Also did the opening voiceover change? I can't hear it too well in the video.

Overall Evaluation: Excellent first showing. Tumbling was on point. Need to clean in stunts. This is probably the best routine I have seen from them since 2007 or 2008. (Not that recent ones were bad, but they just lacked the energy that this one brings)

i have to say that this could max out the 2009 routine, and that is my FAVORITE routine of ALL routines.
so freaking impressed.

i can only imagine how amazing and sharp this will look at worlds 2012.

Back