All-Star Om*g World Cup Shooting Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its funny how the parts of the music that were my least favorite when I heard it are my favorite sections of the routine- opening, jumps & dance! I can't wait to see them in a couple months when the tumbling is synched up better! (the 4 arabians to double would look amazing in a slight diagonal and the three layout halves to double with perfect timing!) I wonder where the heck Toni's gonna go in all of it when she's healed!!

ody has a great routine. very difficult stunts. they had some drops tonight but they will pull together. their dance was awesome. they have soooo much potential this year
ok, thanks...didnt get home til just before ss and never got a chance to go thru all the pages yet.

Had to go back and watch again. From the 2nd angle you get a real clean look at Kelsey's specialty last pass... if my eyes serve me correctly, that was a RO full punch arabian step out RO BHS Double... WOW... Wow... wow... WOW!!

SE and SS both have great routines this year. I'm excited to see them both progress and what they look like at the end of the season

We all cant wait for the "Showcase" but she's right .... what we see see at Worlds could be 100% dif...like that they look pretty clean for November...but with only 3 teams in this div....excitement will move ....Love our Staws !!!!

Back