All-Star Om*g World Cup Shooting Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

completly agree. i hated hated hated hated the latin routine. idk why i just could not get into that!
i hated that routine when it first came out. now that i watch it, i absolutely LOVE it.
idk i love all world cup classic routines, 2011 wasn't much of a classic for me however it was still amazing.

I'm so excited they decided to go with the throwback theme. They just have this style that only they can pull off, and I feel like that is what lacked last year but it is definitely back this year. This routine was so fun to watch, and I couldn't help but smile the whole time watching it, especially being a fan of them for so long and remembering all the old routines. On top of the amazing choreography the skills were insane as well, definitely love Shooting Stars this year and so happy to see them back to their original and showy selves!

Haha WCSS and CEA JE have the same pyramid music... just noticed that.

It will for sure be a nail biting season, and we haven't even seen F5 yet. May the fiercest team win.

OMG- can't belive the perfection of those girls this early on! Congrats to the veteran stars as well as the 16 NEW Shooting Stars taking the floor tonight! Be proud of what you have accomlished so far and it will only get better! AMAZING!

Can't believe there were 16 new members of that team, and they were that perfect and it is only November! Speaks to the depth of their program....can't stop watching this video!

Back