All-Star One Small Mistake... But.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's the thing.​
On the page of CA Bullets and Panthers last year, everyone was freaking out that the two highest teams in the largest division had *signifigant* bobbles.​
But, on the threads showing international cheer teams throwing crazy illegal stunts everyone was freaking out that we were so far behind on difficulty.​
You only get one. You can't have both.​

I honestly thought when I opened this that it was going to be a rant about twitter updaters who say "they dropped 2 stunts and had some tumbling busts but were overall clean" :eek:
Had an entire rant picked out for it and everything.

But for the actual topic yeah it has gotten to the point where teams are all about getting in as much dfficulty as they can instead of worrying about perfecting what they have and hitting. I really just want to see one competition where all of the top teams hit clean so no one can really guess who the winner is going to be until it is announced. I will keep wishing for that though.

I honestly thought when I opened this that it was going to be a rant about twitter updaters who say "they dropped 2 stunts and had some tumbling busts but were overall clean" :eek:

But for the actual topic yeah it has gotten to the point where teams are all about getting in as much dfficulty as they can instead of worrying about perfecting what they have and hitting. I really just want to see one competition where all of the top teams hit clean so no one can really guess who the winner is going to be until it is announced. I will keep wishing for that though.

well excuse me for trying to look on the bright side of life...especially at UCA College Nationals when the team on the floor's mothers were staring me down as I was tweeting...haha really most of my updates I wanted to say yeah "team A" sucked but apparently thats frowned upon in the world of twitter updating haha!

well excuse me for trying to look on the bright side of life...especially at UCA College Nationals when the team on the floor's mothers were staring me down as I was tweeting...haha really most of my updates I wanted to say yeah "team A" sucked but apparently thats frowned upon in the world of twitter updating haha!

No no you did a great job at UCA I wasn't talking about you it was more so at Jamfest and Majors.

ztaprincess said:

I agree. At times, it seems like coaches/teams have sacrificed execution for difficulty. I'm all for difficulty, but when I have to watch through my hands covering my eyes because it's scaring the heck out of me, it's time to bring it down a notch.

Yes! haha I thought the same exact thing. I was ready to pull my hair out during the majors. "2 dropped stunts, 3 td, half the pyramid didn't go up... but NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSSS. everyone better watch out" are you kidding?

Yes! haha I thought the same exact thing. I was ready to pull my hair out during the majors. "2 dropped stunts, 3 td, half the pyramid didn't go up... but NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSSS. everyone better watch out" are you kidding?
'Stunt drop, jump timing off, and 3tb, but OMG THEY KILLED IT....' Uhhh...no. Anything besides utter flawlessness is NOT KILLING IT. If something is killed, it is dead. And not moving. Which is HOW STUNTS SHOULD BE. If you wiggle, it is moving and therefore not dead (unless it's a zombie) and therefore has not been killed. I will accept 'Performed the heck out of it besides the following mistakes...'

'Stunt drop, jump timing off, and 3tb, but OMG THEY KILLED IT....' Uhhh...no. Anything besides utter flawlessness is NOT KILLING IT. If something is killed, it is dead. And not moving. Which is HOW STUNTS SHOULD BE. If you wiggle, it is moving and therefore not dead (unless it's a zombie) and therefore has not been killed. I will accept 'Performed the heck out of it besides the following mistakes...'

I like how a stunt drop and a TD equals killing it now a days.

I love how people will say a team killed it and were clean, but I get to the video and it's a sloppy mess.

Back