All-Star Only Front Tumbling?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love front tumbling passes. I remember there used to be a girl on Fiercekatz that did a front hand-rudi... It was my favorite part of the routine other than the last pass (I think her name is Kali?)... which still blows my mind

I wish front tumbling classes were offered. Since my girls' classes focus on back tumbling they have gotten pretty good at it, but they are lacking strong front tumbling skills. Do most girls just teach themselves to front tumble?

I wish front tumbling classes were offered. Since my girls' classes focus on back tumbling they have gotten pretty good at it, but they are lacking strong front tumbling skills. Do most girls just teach themselves to front tumble?
Front tumbling classes would be good. I taught myself a punch front by chucking it in my back yard, and then working to make it better.. prob not the smartest thing to to but oh well..

By the way, I was that girl that was on J4 and only front tumbled. I just got all my back tumbling back. I was in a major mental block. Hahaha! I just wrote above this what happened. LOL :) Very happy to be back tumbling again. I still front tumble though.

That front tumbling pass was always my favorite. Loved that team, we were there every Wed for flight school and loved watching you all practice, amazing! :)

We teach front tumbling in every class and private. It is a great option to have and for those athletes that may struggle with back tumbling, this gives them a chance to still be able to throw some passes for the appropriate level team they are cheering on.

That sounds like me! I have had a mental block for almost 8 years and I do all front tumbling! I learned a little in gymnastics but I pretty much taught myself how to twist forward. She can definitely move up!

i 100% agree that she should be moved up. tumbling isnt EVERYTHING. and espically if she will do frotn tumbling, that counts as well!

What is a good front tumbling only corner pass for level 2? Front walkover, front walkover, fronthandspring --- ???

I think that front tumbling is going to be the next trend in cheer.
Are aerials allowed on level 2? What level do they allow front punches? For level 2 could you do fw fw fh step out aerial? I don't know all of the rules and guidelines for the different levels. Thanks!

id say embrace the unique gifts that each athlete has. i think it would be amazing to see a tumbling pass all front.

Thinking about starting front tumbling, my back tumbling has always been super powerful but mentally I won't throw a roundoff-handspring-tuck, so I've been stuck there forever. I think front tumbling will help me get more skills and move up levels in the future!

Latest posts

Back