All-Star Op. Take Down Smoed 2k15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Personally, I saw nothing wrong with the post. She came about it in a childish way but I don't think that's a reason to come at her in a certain way.

This topic defiantly could have been worded differently but I would also like to see a different team take the thrown. But every team is going to have to work just as hard as smoed or even harder. It's not going to be handed to any one!

I mean..judging by Worlds, if you want to 'take down' any team, just put them in Large Coed/Large Senior. The USASF will take care of the rest.

Or put 'Wrecking Ball' as their pyramid song.

Laughing so hard at this - never gets old. Though there was a team last year (level 6) doing a pendulum pyramid straight to a high star (maybe called different in the US) and as far as i remember, they had this song as pyramid song. You have to be very confident in this skill to do this ;-)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Personally, I saw nothing wrong with the post. She came about it in a childish way but I don't think that's a reason to come at her in a certain way.

This topic defiantly could have been worded differently but I would also like to see a different team take the thrown. But every team is going to have to work just as hard as smoed or even harder. It's not going to be handed to any one!
It is all in the wording.

Laughing so hard at this - never gets old. Though there was a team last year (level 6) doing a pendulum pyramid straight to a high star (maybe called different in the US) and as far as i remember, they had this song as pyramid song. You have to be very confident in this skill to do this ;-)

It's my personal Basket Toss song, it describes how i feel everytime i catch a Tuck or Full Basket... ''She came in like a Wrecking Ball''

It's my personal Basket Toss song, it describes how i feel everytime i catch a Tuck or Full Basket... ''She came in like a Wrecking Ball''

A tuck? Really? If you think that about a tuck then your flyers must not be doing it right. If you tuck, open, and cradle you don't land that hard. A lot of flyers don't get that and never bother to stop their rotation.

Off topic, I know.

A tuck? Really? If you think that about a tuck then your flyers must not be doing it right. If you tuck, open, and cradle you don't land that hard. A lot of flyers don't get that and never bother to stop their rotation.

Off topic, I know.

well i think part of it has to do with my bases catching alot lower than me because i am very tall so catching cradles or baskettosses is usually not my favorite part, unless it's double downs or fronttucks(i know i should use my legs more but sometimes i forget and then yeah..)
also sorry for the offtopic ;)

Last edited:

Why do I think @cupieqt had it as one of her team's songs last year. Brave lady.

Someone on here had it- maybe we just talked about it lol Personally, I don't know why you'd ever set yourself up for disaster.
Never!! I have enough disaster without rolling out the red carpet for it.
I do recall us having a discussion about teams using this song. Because it just never went well for them :confused:

Back