All-Star Op. Take Down Smoed 2k15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whaaat?!!! I never knew this! How?! I would've given you no end of heckling.

"Hey NJ how'd that pyramid go today? Did you ever hit so hard in your life?" ;)
haha...it was a running joke about what we would say if the pyramid ever had an issue. We had some pretty good ones too. Never got to use any of them

I'm kinda upset there is no "operation take down orange" :/[/QUOTE

I agree. I guess Orange doesn't bother me as much because they challenge themselves by changing divisions. Not saying Smoed doesn't because programs like Brandon, Rockstar, etc., does give them strong competition.

But I digress .....

Op take down Smoed and Orange.

I'm kinda upset there is no "operation take down orange" :/

Only cause they haven't continuously won against the same group of competitors like Smoed, Brandon, Rockstar etc (in the last 3 years) because they keeeep switching divisions.

If they can 3 peat again all in the same division then I'm sure they'll want to be "taken down".

(This post makes it sound like I want teams to be taken down - I don't!:oops: don't work for another persons failure)

Wait a minute! I thought we agreed to dismantle this operation... WHAAAT!!!??? It is back on again? Okay, I hope y'all don't mind if I wear my ninja outfit with this shell I just bought... okay what time we meeting up...zero one -hundred, roger that!:cheering:
You can only come if you go to build-a-bear and build the stuff version of yourself....we meet a zero-dark thirty in my basement....bring cookies (...and wine)

You can only come if you go to build-a-bear and build the stuff version of yourself....we meet a zero-dark thirty in my basement....bring cookies (...and wine)
Awwgh, don't leave without me, Sorry, I am going to be a little late-I am at Build-a-Bear and they ran out of stuffing and they calling the other store to have some sent over, I never knew I had such a big head!(awwgh, I need more stuffing!);)

Whenever I see the thread name for this i always think it means Black Ops take down SMOED... And then I'm like why? They're in the same gym & they aren't even the same division
Flexiii_Lexiii, you might be onto a better mission...Black Ops take down Smoed- that will make for an incredible reality show 3rd season twist. I volunteer to write the script for the show.;)

Back