All-Star Op. Take Down Smoed 2k15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what's your plan to take down smoed? trip them backstage? turn their music off mid routine? kidnap a team member? run on the floor at worlds to hug them when they finish? I just need to know the plan of action so I can prepare.

the newbies just get crazier and crazier...

ps now that I mention it, surprised no one has thought of running on the floor in celebration at worlds to sabotage another team.
If this happens, we will all know who suggested it ;). But we will keep it on the dl.

If you work hard, train hard, and play hard you have a better chance of winning. If you want to take them down, you better work train and play harder than them!

Its operation take down smoed 2k15. Its about time. Anyone else?
2qjd1lu.jpg

what's your plan to take down smoed? trip them backstage? turn their music off mid routine? kidnap a team member? run on the floor at worlds to hug them when they finish? I just need to know the plan of action so I can prepare.

ps now that I mention it, surprised no one has thought of running on the floor in celebration at worlds to sabotage another team.

That'll show em. Damn kids. Think they can just win whenever they want to.

The thought of Eddie glaring (or yelling) at me would be more than enough to scare me back to wherever I came from... not even kidding. :sharkchase:

Back