All-Star Opinions Needed On Team Name - Offensive???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do think it is a horrible & disgusting business, but it's not like its happening here, or people on teams are working in that industry (at least I hope not). I just don't understand why people are freaking on me over it. I'm frustrated more than anything.

It's relevant, because a team wanted to use it as their name, not understanding what it was. People are freaking on you because they have very strong feelings on it.

Blood diamonds are illegal in the US and Canada.

So how do people feel about Red Robin?
They have great fries!

Too soon?

Lol I was getting ready to post a fried food comment! It's summer...that means it's festival time. And I'm worried - what will they make fried twinkies out of now that twinkies are gone?

Red robin = yum!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Twinkles are coming back July 15th.

Oh dear... I'm trying to lose weight, not gain it! :oops: I hate twinkies now (they didn't used to taste so chemical-y) but then they go and fry them - I'm sorry but that's just YUM.

Is Hostess back? Or is another company making them now?

Confession: I've never tried a twinkie.:oops:

They're kinda gross. But fried they are amazing. It's like a stuffed funnel cake topped with powdered sugar. Indescribable. But as far as not fried, right out of the box...you're not missing anything. Not worth the calories at all.

I do think it is a horrible & disgusting business, but it's not like its happening here, or people on teams are working in that industry (at least I hope not). I just don't understand why people are freaking on me over it. I'm frustrated more than anything.
If we as a human race only cared about issues that occurred in our backyard, a whole bundle of social issues never would have changed.

In other news- I had a fried Mars bar when I was in Scotland. It was magical after a night on the beer.

Funnel Cake is amazing! Had it for the first time at a band competition and my friend and I demolished it :p Fried food never tasted so good after performing on a football field in the hot Florida sun in black and silver spaceman looking outfits carrying three 6-foot tall flags.

Red Robin=EPIC YUMMYNESS! They have one in the town center by my college and I'm so so so so so so so so so so excited because the only time I get it is when I go back to California every 4 years or so.

It's not my intent to single you out, this is just the exact attitude that's gotten humanity to where we are today.

Yall need to come sample the cuisine at the State Fair here. The will deep fry anything. Things you didn't even know could be deep fried. (Deep fried butter, deep fried Kool aid......)

It's not my intent to single you out, this is just the exact attitude that's gotten humanity to where we are today.

Yall need to come sample the cuisine at the State Fair here. The will deep fry anything. Things you didn't even know could be deep fried. (Deep fried butter, deep fried Kool aid......)
I tried deep fried butter when I watched OU and UT play a while back in the red river rivalry. My mind was going eww, and my heart and veins said please no, but wow!!!! It was so good to be so bad!

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

Is Hostess back? Or is another company making them now?

Hostess was split up and assets were bought by at least 3 groups. I'm not sure which got the name, but the one that will be making twinkies got the recipe and at least one of the old Twinkie bakeries.

Back