All-Star Opinions Needed On Team Name - Offensive???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's not my intent to single you out, this is just the exact attitude that's gotten humanity to where we are today.

Yall need to come sample the cuisine at the State Fair here. The will deep fry anything. Things you didn't even know could be deep fried. (Deep fried butter, deep fried Kool aid......)
Deep fried Kool Aid? How is this a thing? I'm intrigued.

I do think it is a horrible & disgusting business, but it's not like its happening here, or people on teams are working in that industry (at least I hope not). I just don't understand why people are freaking on me over it. I'm frustrated more than anything.

Could we name a team "Child Brides?" Or how about "Holocaust Hotties?" Or, like King said earlier - and let's add the historic note in here - "Cotton Pickers?"
It's in bad taste, regardless where or what time period. You just don't do that.

ETA: Cucumber on a Stick. Thank you, County Fair.

It's not the actual liquid, more like the powder gets mixed in with the dough. So they are like dough balls with a Kool Aid taste. Same with butter. Prettttty interesting.

So that's how deep fried butter works... Not gonna lie I was definitely imagining a stick of butter surrounded by dough and thrown in the fryer.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Being politically correct has become the norm. I had a parent who objected to Candy Cane decor in the classroom because it has religious connotations...who knew? Sometimes I think we take things to far, but I am sure that there is a diamond "name" out there that will have less negativity attached to it.

Being politically correct has become the norm. I had a parent who objected to Candy Cane decor in the classroom because it has religious connotations...who knew? Sometimes I think we take things to far, but I am sure that there is a diamond "name" out there that will have less negativity attached to it.
What?
But I'm sure theres bad connotation in almost everything though.

From what I remember from Sunday school the candy came shape represents a shepards crook thing because 'god is our Shepard' and the shepards that visited baby Jesus. the red I believe is the blood and the the white represents purity/no sin

From what I remember from Sunday school the candy came shape represents a shepards crook thing because 'god is our Shepard' and the shepards that visited baby Jesus. the red I believe is the blood and the the white represents purity/no sin
That's the story I know too

I guarantee if you called a native from where I'm from "Indian" bad things would probably go down. That may be different where you live
I didn't know that it's racial slur in Canada. I never am offended by the term Indian. I use it myself sometimes. In my state/area its used more often. There is actually a Indian high school their mascot is actually the braves.

Back