Orange Is The New Black

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

crazzyeyesassypants

Cheer Parent
Jun 3, 2014
Anyone else counting down the days till the new season begins? Love the show. I was reading the boards and someone mentioned Supernatural, I had never heard of it so I decided to check it out (netflix) and I love it! I'm completely hooked and can't wait to catch up on all the seasons. This is my second post so I hope it's placed on the right area.

I adore OITNB and am impatiently waiting for the new season. My dilemma is do I binge watch the entire new season when it comes out or do I try to make it last so I can enjoy it longer? Tough decisions. I find it funny that your user name is from OITNB, specifically crazy eyes. I sort of cringed when I found out we share the exact same name, Suzanne lol. Her character makes me uncomfortable but oddly relatable in some areas lol I guess that's the point? The actress is doing a great job.

Also, I love Supernatural too. It's gotten really corny and repetitive though and they should've ended it when they were originally going to but whatevs.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I adore OITNB and am impatiently waiting for the new season. My dilemma is do I binge watch the entire new season when it comes out or do I try to make it last so I can enjoy it longer? Tough decisions.

Also, I love Supernatural too. It's gotten really corny and repetitive though and they should've ended it when they were originally going to but whatevs.

I heard the plan is to finish it after season 10. Now that they have bounced back from season 7 (which I have erased from my memory although there were a few good eps in between the crap) I am hoping they will finish this next one up on a strong note.

And I am having the same dilemma about OITNB - binge or savor?

Anyone else counting down the days till the new season begins? Love the show. I was reading the boards and someone mentioned Supernatural, I had never heard of it so I decided to check it out (netflix) and I love it! I'm completely hooked and can't wait to catch up on all the seasons. This is my second post so I hope it's placed on the right area.
Enjoy the Sam and Dean crazy train! It took me about 5 months to catch up on seasons 1-7 and half of 8, and then I started watching the rest of season 8 live. It is one of my favorite shows and I am jealous of anyone getting to watch it all for the first time.

@Eyes On The Prize Have you watched Orphan Black? It almost done with Season 2 and it is awesome. I watched the first season on Amazon Prime for free and have been watching it on BBC America. I highly recommend it once you have motored through Orange.

I heard the plan is to finish it after season 10. Now that they have bounced back from season 7 (which I have erased from my memory although there were a few good eps in between the crap) I am hoping they will finish this next one up on a strong note.

And I am having the same dilemma about OITNB - binge or savor?

I am praying it ends after season 10. I just started watching season 9 but I already know what happens at the end :/ but that's what I get for waiting till TV Shows end the season for me to watch the whole thing. (I don't like keeping up with shows every week because I'm impatient and it wears me out lol. I'm anxiously awaiting this season of Game of Thrones to end so I can watch it. ) Buffy the Vampire Slayer did the same thing as supernatural (supposed to end season 5, but they picked it back up for a couple more seasons) and it wasn't as good as before. And don't even get me started on the Angel spin off. Maybe that's why I loved Breaking Bad? Because they ended it at the perfect time and didn't drag it out relentlessly, among other things :p

@Eyes On The Prize Have you watched Orphan Black? It almost done with Season 2 and it is awesome. I watched the first season on Amazon Prime for free and have been watching it on BBC America. I highly recommend it once you have motored through Orange.

Sorry if this is a double post. No, I have not watched Orphan Black but it's on my list of shows I want to watch. I heard it's really good lol. But I have so many shows I need to catch up on first because of school. I still have to finish Walking Dead, American Horror Stories: Coven, Supernatural, Game Of Thrones, and Shameless that I stupidly started watching, trying to fill the void I had after I finished binge watching all 9 seasons of the office at school haha. I want to watch Orphan Black, Arrow, Bates Motel and a couple others. And now that Halt And Catch Fire show on AMC and The Last Ship on TNT look so good. And The Fosters starts soon and Dance Moms will be coming back on in a couple of months.

Lol if you think this bad you should see my reading list of what I want to read/what I have started and need to finish. That's about three times longer. And I really need to look for a job.

Sorry for hijacking this thread lmao. OITNB still rocks.

Back