Orange Is The New Black

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am praying it ends after season 10. I just started watching season 9 but I already know what happens at the end :/ but that's what I get for waiting till TV Shows end the season for me to watch the whole thing. (I don't like keeping up with shows every week because I'm impatient and it wears me out lol. I'm anxiously awaiting this season of Game of Thrones to end so I can watch it. ) Buffy the Vampire Slayer did the same thing as supernatural (supposed to end season 5, but they picked it back up for a couple more seasons) and it wasn't as good as before. And don't even get me started on the Angel spin off. Maybe that's why I loved Breaking Bad? Because they ended it at the perfect time and didn't drag it out relentlessly, among other things :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Buffy was and will always be one of my favorites. I think that's why I loved SPN so much early on, because they showed so much obvious respect for Buffy and the fan base. Angel...I was not as die hard about and although finished watching whole series I've never rewatched it which says a lot.

And I agree about Breaking Bad, they never gave it a chance to jump the shark.

Just finished binge watching OitNB season 1 in preparation for Friday. I read they were only releasing the first 6 eppys, I could be wrong or that could be what they're doing in the uk? I dunno, I guess we'll find out on Friday.

I love this show! Cannot wait to watch it this weekend. I will probably binge watch each night once the kiddos go to bed for a few days. And have you seem crazy eyes in real life?! Complete opposite lol.

I'm watching it right now, and I have to say, 20mins in and I'm not enamoured with it at all. I get that it follows the book, but it doesn't really flow on from season 1

Back