Orange Is The New Black

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't care for the theme song for OITNB! I always fast forward to the beginning of the show. Does anyone like it?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I actually caught myself singing it though:
The animals, the animals, trap trap trap til the cage is full!...
And yoooouuve got tiiiIIIIIIIIME ;)

Sigh. I binge watched the whole season this weekend. Now I have to wait a whole 'nother year. Whomp

Sigh. I binge watched the whole season this weekend. Now I have to wait a whole 'nother year. Whomp

I'm only on episode 6....but the day is still young

I'm having a hard time getting into it and I feel like I'm only half watching it

There are some new characters I really can't stand

I sing along all the time, I love the theme song. I'm up to eppy 7 so far, been babysitting the god kids this weekend so not had much watching time :( But it's good to space out a bit, it's horrid season 3 is a whole year away!

My brother cancelled his Netflix subscription which I used :( So now I'm patiently waiting for my parents to finally get it.

Just watched episode 8 and was so excited to hear them drop the name of my college town at the beginning, Oneonta! It's super small town and no one ever know where it is but ahhh so cool :) Also, one of my room mates lives in one of the towns they shot OITNB Season 1 at and I got to go to one of the bars they filmed in. I was fan girling the whole time, it was great!

Back