All-Star Order Fierce Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's not really like we're ordering from Fierceboard though. We ordered through her site, which is a legit site. And paid with PayPal. And numerous people have received them. So I have faith that in time my bow will come. And even if it doesn't...it's $9.95. I think I'll survive.
smile.png

but yes, I totally would not just order something on here from someone--like by mailing them a check or anything.
eek.png

Plus with all the bad weather, things have been delayed in the mail lately. Just relax & like it's been said, patience is key.

Im at the airport. No bow:( my dad has a later flight so if it comes in before he leaves yay if not is there anyway we can pick them up in dallas

I truly understand how overwhelmed Darla must be...a simple response to email and/or text messages would be nice. I ordered mine the same day of the posting and no bow yet. A friend of my daughter's ordered her bow 2 days after us and she received hers already...just sayin...

It's not really like we're ordering from Fierceboard though. We ordered through her site, which is a legit site. And paid with PayPal. And numerous people have received them. So I have faith that in time my bow will come. And even if it doesn't...it's $9.95. I think I'll survive. :)

but yes, I totally would not just order something on here from someone--like by mailing them a check or anything. :eek:

I won't survive... I'm a poor college student. $10 is food for a few days or a quarter of a tank of gas in my car.. And that's a lot when I drive a half hour to school everyday.

I won't survive... I'm a poor college student. $10 is food for a few days or a quarter of a tank of gas in my car.. And that's a lot when I drive a half hour to school everyday.

LOL. Yes, I know--$10 is actually a lot to me too. But don't worry! It's coming, I swear. And I think you're from my hometown (?), so out of love for that...if mine comes first you can have it! Just for being a hard working college student.
smile.png

LOL. Yes, I know--$10 is actually a lot to me too. But don't worry! It's coming, I swear. And I think you're from my hometown (?), so out of love for that...if mine comes first you can have it! Just for being a hard working college student.:)

Hahaha! Where are you from?! I live near Rochester.

Hahaha! Where are you from?! I live near Rochester.

Grew up in Fairport--graduated from good old FHS in 1991. I think we're moving back there in about 2 years--I want my daughter to go to school there too. It's such a gorgeous area (you probably don't think so--I know I never did when I was younger lol) So you see? I would NEVER let a fellow Rochesterian go BOW-less!!! You shall have a Fierce bow!!!

Grew up in Fairport--graduated from good old FHS in 1991. I think we're moving back there in about 2 years--I want my daughter to go to school there too. It's such a gorgeous area (you probably don't think so--I know I never did when I was younger lol) So you see? I would NEVER let a fellow Rochesterian go BOW-less!!! You shall have a Fierce bow!!!

I love Fairportttt!!! I'm just going to message you.. So we don't bombard this thread with unnecessary stuff!

How about everyone who has not received a bow PM me and I'll compile one list for Darla. She sells bows professionally, is a team mom for Gymtyme and is a very active parent with both the Gymtyme and Louisville programs. On top of that she tries to satisfy the never-ending appetite for fiercebows.

One list will probably be easier for her to deal with than 175 PMs, Facebook messages, texts, and e-mails. Send me your
Name
Screename,
e-mail address
number ordered/date ordered

Thanks

I don't need it for NCA or anything because I'm not going to Dallas I am just worried that maybe it was my post office that has missplaced the package because that has happened to me a few times. I ordered multiple bows so maybe that is it? Oh well I will wait patiently because I understand she is a busy busy woman with NCA and Daytona coming up for her Louisville kiddies. As long as someone else didn't end up with my bows I will be fine just waiting.

If you read back thru the thread, darla had to order fierce lettering and make the bows after she asked people if they interested in buying them. Lettering was delayed and she did not get until the 7th. I believe she said she mailed the 15th. Post office was closed this Monday for president's day. You will get your bows, but if you paid attention, this was a huge undertaking and not a situation where a box of bows was sitting ready.

Back