All-Star Order Fierce Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How about everyone who has not received a bow PM me and I'll compile one list for Darla. She sells bows professionally, is a team mom for Gymtyme and is a very active parent with both the Gymtyme and Louisville programs. On top of that she tries to satisfy the never-ending appetite for fiercebows.

One list will probably be easier for her to deal with than 175 PMs, Facebook messages, texts, and e-mails. Send me your
Name
Screename,
e-mail address
number ordered/date ordered

Thanks

Are you still making a list for Darla? I haven't received my bow yet so, if you are, I will give you my information.

I have sent the list of people who responded so far. Darla has been very busy traveling lately and is double checking to see if anyone fell through the cracks in the frenzy before Cheersport and short week before NCA.

Everyone please be patient. She's a very generous person.

I have sent the list of people who responded so far. Darla has been very busy traveling lately and is double checking to see if anyone fell through the cracks in the frenzy before Cheersport and short week before NCA.

Everyone please be patient. She's a very generous person.

completely understandable. Thank you, Darla, for doing this for us in the middle of competition season. I can only imagine how hectic things may be for. I am in no rush so whenever it gets here, it gets here :)

I got this e-mail from Darla yesterday. Bows will be on the way, please be patient.

"Through working with paypal we have discovered that 27 orders went into the spam file for some reason. All of those orders are being processed today and will ship tomorrow. Also any orders placed after the 2 week window. Meaning any orders placed the week before cheersport and Dallas will be shipped by Monday."

Keep in mind she did not promise them by a certain date and said she is only doing 200. On top of that she has still been giving bows away at the big competitions, being team mom for Gymtyme team and running her business.

I have no problem if she can not fill my order even thought I ordered within 2 hours of the post. I can imagine how swamped she is. I would just like my money back!
smile.png

I haven't heard anything about her not being able to fill orders.

Thank You Sharkdad. I was going to wait until the craziness of Cheersport and Dallas had passed and then contact her. I have a feeling I was one of the ones in the spam folder so I will wait.

Back