All-Star Order Fierce Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

036.jpg
Thank you!

Is it possible to get a list of names that went into the spam folder? My mom is getting worried and is starting to dispute the charge on paypal..
rolleyes.png

Is it possible to get a list of names that went into the spam folder? My mom is getting worried and is starting to dispute the charge on paypal..:rolleyes:

send her an email - I did and she responded within an hour and everything has been resolved.

I still don't have mine :( I don't have any doubts that I won't get mine though! I love Darla and knows she is very, very good about getting her products to her buyers!!

someone stepped on my fierce bow yesterday...
confused.png
there is a lovely shoe print on it... :\ just felt like sharing...

I know the feeling! I (without thinking) put my yellow fiercebow on my luggage last year on the way to worlds so I could EASILY identify it... I now have dirty marks on it...I was bummed. But now it reminds me of one of the BEST SEASONS I've ever had! :)

I sent her an email about three weeks ago and no response. I wonder if that went to spam too?

Um, ew.. That made me sound horrible. I was very serious when asking if it went to spam. Maybe an issue with emails?? No idea, but I still have confidence my bow will arrive...

Back