All-Star Originality In Routines?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I believe it was Georgia Large Senior All-Girl 5 .. The had the Car theme.. Danced to "workin at the Carwash" and they changes there skirt in the dance like it was sparkly clean lol Cute Routine
or that lol... i cldnt remember i just know the first time i saw it i thought it was the coolest thing ever!

Charlotte Allstar's TEAL Pyramid that drops to the floor, and then pops back up again.. I loved the crowds reaction to it like they fell?? Maybe not the best pyramid ever, but it was Great in my opinion, from season 07-08..

I loved that routine but could never find a video

I HATED it, but it was very original, a team in 09 that had hoods on their uniforms? and pulled them over at the end of the dance? can't think of the team off the top of my head right now. Rock Solid 09 stunt was pretty different, I liked it a lot.

I want to say it was Cheer Tyme, but not 100%

I believe it was Georgia Large Senior All-Girl 5 .. The had the Car theme.. Danced to "workin at the Carwash" and they changes there skirt in the dance like it was sparkly clean lol Cute Routine

it was def the all girl team...it went with the song "oops there goes my skirt"!!! it was amazing!!!

The hoods was Cheer Tyme. Not sure how I felt about it really but it was original.

I remember watching Wildcats in 09 when they would fall after the baskets and the spotters would freak because they thought they had fell.

The hoods was Cheer Tyme. Not sure how I felt about it really but it was original.

I remember watching Wildcats in 09 when they would fall after the baskets and the spotters would freak because they thought they had fell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDiOegADf-k
HAHA all 3 of the spotters went to catch. (All the way at the end, it's the last thing they do)

charlotte did another dropping pyramid last year too!! i love the effect that it adds to the routine!

Yes they did, they varied it, to make it different, not dropping to the floor, but dropping to shoulder level to pick up 2 flyers, who they lifted over the pyramid, when they did it the first time at the gym, again I was speechless!! Great teams!

I still do this day don't comprehend how Teal was able to drop that pyramid to the floor like that. The bases were basically laying down. And just popped right back up. haha

4. pro spirit in 09 when the 3 secondary bases leave the stunt walk to the middle and then go back into the stunt.

i cant find this video? can someone post it?

I still do this day don't comprehend how Teal was able to drop that pyramid to the floor like that. The bases were basically laying down. And just popped right back up. haha

I've watched it over and over and the side bases really look like they are laying on their sides!

The spotters were hilarious in this one!
LOL the spotters each have a mini heart attack there! Also, on a side note, upon watching this video it has confirmed to me that different coloured sleeves are not a good look! If a team like wildcats don't convince me no one will. Looked like they were doing things one armed a lot of the time!

Latest posts

Back