All-Star Originality In Routines?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like someone posted something about this before but I'm not 100% can someone post a vid of whichever team pulled their ponytails down and the music was "ladies let your hair down"

This took me FOREVER to find again XD

Probably one of the cleaner lvl 3 routines Ive ever seen.

I watched a level 1 team do this... needless to say it ruined the whole "originality" thing for me because I didn't see a motion they were doing... all I saw was hair whipping and bows flying to places they were not meant to go.

The spotters were hilarious in this one!
This cracks me up! Way back when I cheered, I was doing this side rolling out thing from stunts to my tumbling corner... well the spotter got in my way and I ended up kicking him in the "Man-Berries" while also causing him to fall. Needless to say, I OWNED this spotter.

It's funny that everyone remembers when charlotte did the falling down pyramid in 2007, but not in 2005 haha.I saw that at UCA nationals in 2005 and was like wtf!? Does anyone know if 2005 was the first year they did it or did they do it before that? It seems like they're doing it every other year..2005, 2007, 2009...so did they do it in 2003? lol

This is one of my all-time favourites! The end pyramid still gives me chills. My level 2 squad are working on a L2 version of this pyramid.

This is one of my all-time favourites! The end pyramid still gives me chills. My level 2 squad are working on a L2 version of this pyramid.

I used to cheer allstars(a longggg time ago) with a guy on that team.. the one that comes from the left for the tumbling pass right before the wolf wall!

It's funny that everyone remembers when charlotte did the falling down pyramid in 2007, but not in 2005 haha.I saw that at UCA nationals in 2005 and was like wtf!? Does anyone know if 2005 was the first year they did it or did they do it before that? It seems like they're doing it every other year..2005, 2007, 2009...so did they do it in 2003? lol

I not only find that funny but that everyone seems in awe like the falling down pyramid is a 'new' thing. It was very popular in the 80s until it was banned for awhile.

Awww List!!!
1. The Boy who pushes the girl outta the center of the dance and then poses on Cheer Express Sr. White...so awesome
2. I love Top Gun's random "circus" elements thrown into the routine such as I5's backhand spring things last yr...Ive dont them before at gymnastics...but I never thought of using them in a routine..so simple..so brilliant!
3. I loved GA's double cartwheel pyramid at Worlds (day 2 of course (; )
4. CJA's skirt/shorts thing going on...havent seen it in a while loved it
5. Rockstar's banner at worlds last year...very original and unexpected...at least by me :D
6. I love when teams tap into something simple: Cheer Extremes "you just got exed out"
I just love these things!!!

Top Gun's catch and throw tumbling passes, Prospirit skirt switch, Candy Girl's uniforms, ball up 360, falling pyramid (watch for a level 2 version in the small jr 2 division at NCA)

Latest posts

Back