All-Star Originality In Routines?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still do this day don't comprehend how Teal was able to drop that pyramid to the floor like that. The bases were basically laying down. And just popped right back up. haha

It's a secret, I couldn't possibl say how...??????? if you look at the video posted earlier, you can see how the bases are able to lay down though.....???? :)

I've watched it over and over and the side bases really look like they are laying on their sides!

You really need to look at the video that I posted earlier in this thread, you can't see how they did it? Look at it again, then let me know if you can see the secret way they did it....:)

It's a secret, I couldn't possibl say how...??????? if you look at the video posted earlier, you can see how the bases are able to lay down though.....???? :)
Haha I just watched it about a million times. It looks like every base had someone behind them and grabbed around their waist to help pick them back up. Pretty cool

South Elite Semi Limited had something a lot like Charlotte 2008, with a twist, it was really good and clean

Cosmic Rays last year with the reversible bows! I think other teams have may done it too so idk how original it is but I loved it.

i watched charlotte's video and your right...all the side bases are on their side laying on the floor...i dont get the secret either!!! its magic!!!

You really need to look at the video that I posted earlier in this thread, you can't see how they did it? Look at it again, then let me know if you can see the secret way they did it....:)
do people come and hold them (bases) by the waist and pop them up to get up?

I loved the hoods and I wish I had though of them myself. It was extremely affective at worlds when the pulled the hoods down over their heads at the end of the routines on the "BOOM!" So fun! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I would think that hoods would be very dangerous. You could very easily catch it during stunting and choke.

it was 2009 cheertyme. They folded up into their uniform.

I was iffy about the hoods at first, but eventually the visual grew on me.

they folded up to the inside, like between their backs and the inside of the uniform, right? that's how i pictured it, so it wouldn't necessarily be dangerous. and then they didn't actually pull them out until the last like 3 counts of the dance at the end of the routine, so they weren't like loose, waving around during stunts and everything else.

my friend's gym has reverseable skirts 4 2 day comps.
wink.png

Latest posts

Back