All-Star Our Team Can't Decide Which Uniform!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

which uniform should we pick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 12, 2011
We need your help!

Our team can't decide which uniform we should pick. But the uniform company said we have to decide now if we still want to receive them in time.
We have two beautifull designs made by @BuegeSmalls
We first voted with the coaches, score: 2-2
then we let the teams decide, same amount of votes for both uniforms.
Both the designs have pro's and con's.
They now said that I need to make the final decision, but after reading all the comments on the 2013-2014 uniform thread I'm so scared i'll make a bad decision.

Our teams will have to keep the same uniform untill season 2015-2016 (we only have 1 national competition and take 1 or 2 abroad).

I like how the white one looks fresh and special, but I don't like the male design.
The black looks more athletic, but im afraid it will end up looking a bit boring.

The white design:
x6dkcn.jpg

11j441i.png

29gn62r.jpg
the colored parts would be mystic teal covered with black mesh
teamname in teal rhinestones

the black design:
14uxhkp.jpg

j12beg.jpg
here we'd pick regular plain fabric or should we go for teal mystic?
teamname in silver rhinestones

please vote for which one you like best!
voting possible untill sunday december 1st so i can send in the order monday december 2nd!

thanks for your votes!
best regards,
a desperate gymowner

I love the white one and voted for it, too. But as the one washing it, I would rather have the black one for my CP. Our uniform top this year has mainly white chest and back and I'm already wondering how in the heck I am going to keep it bright white.

What's the age group? The black looks a little older - like for an open team. Or maybe it just looks like Stingray's Rust to me and that's why I feel that way.
it's for all the senior teams: ages between 13 and 25

I like the white design, but black is such a better color.... Can you take the top design and switch the black and white?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || [

I feel as though the male top should be completely white from the chest down. Body mystique is a little unflattering on the male especially if poorly fitted IMO.

Black it's more athletic and clean, it kind of reminds me off the old Stingray Rust uniform though. I really like the White design its the perfect amount of flash and cleanliness. Also the White really pops!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

i dont really fancy the white one. the black is more my style and would be better because it would last better i think.

I like the white for the girls and black for the boys. Could you do the black male design and switch the black to white? I just don't like the body mystique for a guy (and I'm not sure they would either)... Also maybe not the teal on the hips and just a stripe down the side? It wouldn't match perfectly with the girls but I think it would be a little cleaner, and I thing girls skirt designs don't often translate well to pants.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back