All-Star Outraged... Please Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This article about all star cheerleading was published in our local paper. Please read and e-mail the author... we need to set her straight!​

Obviously this journalist never watched a cheerleading squad practice or even cared too. I wouldn't waste too much time with this. She doesn't know what she is talking about. It's a shame she has nothing else to write about. It is a waste of space in the paper. I am proud to be a parent of an allstar cheerleader. I know how hard she works at practice 3 1/2 hours a practice, catching a girl she just threw in the air 20 feet. I see the skills it takes our cheerleaders to be the best. It is worth every penny to see my girl do what she loves to do.

To quote, "Now for my question: Can some-one tell me who or what all these cheering squads are cheering for?"

Umm...isn't it, "someone?" When did we start hyphenating someone?

To quote the Principal in Billy Madison: "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

best.....quote.....EVER! totally relevant here too! the article was obviously done by someone who didn't make their cheer team in high school and is bitter about it. How can you judge an ENTIRE sport off of girls you see in the food court?!!!?!

when fierce boarders attack...
smile.png

Of course, I had an opinion and shared it with the author! Post away fierceboarders!! See everyone in Dallas XOXO

bahahahh! how ignorant can this lady be! Guys she didn't make the cheer team... Bless her heart!

She was obviously bullied in high school by cheerleaders. Ugh I hate ignorant people like this. & how did she even get this job? It was poorly written.

Not only did she come off as uneducated, judgmental and just plain stupid...that lady sounds all kinds of pretentious. I don't even know where to start.

I read it and didn't even comment. She obviously is a 5th grader judging by the follow up link she provided from Youtube. Instead of making snarky comments maybe she should be defending her position....(or at least explaining how hanging out in the food court=knowledge of the sport)

I posted a comment and for some reason it has my location as Troy,OH which is odd lol. She really needs to look into a new line of work because this one is a big fail.

I don't really understand the locations of people...like I'm pretty sure that's not where Weezy's from. And if this woman is actually from Maryland, so help me I am moving.

Back