All-Star Over Used Cheer Songs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a bad, bad feeling about "I'm so Fancy" this season...ugh.
I said that same thing when we were talking about what we wanted in our music!
Coach: think of songs, not anything you're hearing on the radio though. Nothing popular.
Girls: why not?
Me: because when you hear "Fancy" for the 40th routine in a row, you'll want to shoot yourself.... So let's not make our routine number 41

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Bring the action.

Whenever i hear this, i want to stop watching.

And feel this moment - honestly, the only team that i wanted to feel the moment with was TGLC and even they changed it, if i remember correctly.

Cp posted this on her twitter and I fell out laughing,when a friend sent it to me:
Allstar cheerleaders: can we PLEASE, stop feeling this moment? I'm tried of feeling it,in fact,let's just stop feeling these moments....
And while we're at it, comp dancers,a little party WILL KILL US,if we keep partying....there's a reason why Nick was in rehab at the end of the movie....

Cp posted this on her twitter and I fell out laughing,when a friend sent it to me:
Allstar cheerleaders: can we PLEASE, stop feeling this moment? I'm tried of feeling it,in fact,let's just stop feeling these moments....
And while we're at it, comp dancers,a little party WILL KILL US,if we keep partying....there's a reason why Nick was in rehab at the end of the movie....

Oh no, but the moment we stop feeling this moment, then there will be no moments to feel anymore and we'll all be stuck like robots. (note sarcastic language here)

Oh no, but the moment we stop feeling this moment, then there will be no moments to feel anymore and we'll all be stuck like robots. (note sarcastic language here)

Oh no - so we NEED to feel this moment. USASF should make it a rule! Every teams needs to let us feel the moment somewhere in their music. ;-)

Oh no - so we NEED to feel this moment. USASF should make it a rule! Every teams needs to let us feel the moment somewhere in their music. ;-)

And then USASF will mark deductions for those teams! Deductions for every team!

What is the "moment" anyways? Like there's the I wanna eat moment, the I'm so happy moment, the I'm tired of feeling the moment moment, and the moments go on.

I thought about this question and 2 songs came to mind: Montel Jordan's 90's song- 'This is How We Do It' and that song by Macklemore - 'Can't Hold Us' and I was going to mention - Cher song 'Woman's World' after watching 4 hours of non-stop cheerleading this weekend on CBS Sports network - I think, every AG squad had that song...I guess it replaced both Beyonce's songs 'Who Run the World...Girls!' and 'Ring the Alarm'...but I guess mentioning it again, I will be accused of Overuse of an repeated idea...hahaha

Last edited:
Back