All-Star Over Used Cheer Songs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These are friends of our family. In my head, I was like "Um, I haven't been in the dance world beyond occasionally working with the HS dance team, but I'm not sure that's how it works."
Dance is similar to allstar cheer, with some of the same problems;untrained coaches,mega studios,owners giving parents too much power,little dance stars and all that fun & not so fun stuff;if you thought something was fishy, 9/10 with your cheer background, it probably was fishy.

I cannot believe a studio used a little party three times;kids jump on loving the same song and wanting to dance to it,but SO & teachers,have to put their foot down and say "Susie, Sarah and Sally are using this song,pick another one"

We never (never ever, ever... NEVAH) let the kids choose their music for this reason. Their songs are chosen for them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The worst part is when people use super popular songs or lines from them for voiceovers, it's only AWESOME when you first hear your own and then it just gets old.

"We used to get full paids, but now we don't, what are we gonna dooooooooo? Do you wanna sandbaaaaag? The summit sounds good tooooo."

^ Can that be in the No Name Allstars mix this year? :)

'Go away, Anna.
But I need gold!

Do you wanna go to Worlds? Or maybe we'll bust into the League.
We could be the wild card and beat them ALLLLLL today!
I think it's time for a new reign,
Just how many times can SMOED bring home the gold?
We gotta to World's. It has to be THE Worlds.
We need that golllllllllllllllld.'

Last edited:
I think we'll be hearing A LOT of Frozen music this year and I'm going to die inside each time it happens.

Please no Frozen it drives me mad with even just 2 teams with "let it go" in their music!!! I cringe and nearly scream DONT LET IT GO!!! because people always seem to fall....

I know Let It Go will be overused but I would love to this in a routine *cough cough*Shooting Stars cough cough*

*Let it go, let it go, can't hold us back anymore!"

The flyers will be it paper dolls and when it says "let it go" they would separate, and go into pyramid.

Just an idea but Staws are ready for a comeback and if done well, I think this would look very clean.(sorry if this is hard to understand.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back