All-Star Over Used Cheer Songs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll bet big bucks that we're gonna hear "But first... Let me take a selfie" as a voice over 10,000 times this year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Did you attend any graduation ceremonies this past month? Apparently that was the trendy thing for the student speakers to say before starting their speeches. It was more that uncomfortable when speaker #1 did it and then immediatley after speaker #2 did it (and very embarrassed that her joke was already used). Clearly they didn't have their speeches approved by the same person! Then the graduation we attended the next night someone used it again. My husband made a joke about it on FB and several friends attending HS graduations in different cities/states were "enjoying" the opening line as well.

Ratchet's new VoiceOver:

"First things first, we are ratchet" "We're so ratchetttt, you already know! No paid bids, we're going hommmmme" "S U Z Y S U Z Y"
"I said baby, we hoodrats
I thought that you knew that,
stunts on the ground 'cause you know we can't hit on our own mat
Our skills are on the decline,
can't get to practice on time
but I don't care, 'cause I'm still convinced that trophy is mine.
Our skills are on the decline,
can't get to practice on time
but I don't care, 'cause I'm still convinced that trophy is mine.
Now I said who dat, who dat, dat do dat?
No we don't work hard at all I though you knew dat, knew dat.
I be da S-U-Z-Y, put my name in gold,
Imma leave this competition with some rings fo sho."

Last edited:
I'M SO FANCY! CAN'T YOU TASTE THIS GOLD?

I knew as soon as I heard those words that this song would be in no less than 40 bazillion Worlds routines.

It's as if she made a song with the intent to have all star teams voice over it to oblivion.

40 bazillion. Don't say I didn't warn you.

A couple of weeks ago I was at nationals and each team got to choose their own walk on music soooo many people had im so fancy it drove me nuts luckily my team went with an obscure choice of "everything is awesome" from lego movie and no one had it

Also heard alot of counting stars

A couple of weeks ago I was at nationals and each team got to choose their own walk on music soooo many people had im so fancy it drove me nuts luckily my team went with an obscure choice of "everything is awesome" from lego movie and no one had it

Also heard alot of counting stars
Ok that Everything is Awesome song cracks me up. I sing it to myself every time someone says anything is awesome

Back