All-Star Over Used Cheer Songs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We never (never ever, ever... NEVAH) let the kids choose their music for this reason. Their songs are chosen for them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
We went to one studio that allowed the kids to pick their solo/duet/trio songs.....it was the longest year of my life! Girls fighting,moms fighting,teachers trying to break them up and play peacemakers...aggg,never again! CP & I,we're so shocked;she actually waited for everyone to choose their solos songs and then picked hers;and for her duets/trios,she let the other girls squabble it out. She's not in to confrontation & before we went to Nationals with that studio,she already knew she was done with them. I never knew choosing a song to dance,would be such a big deal,but it was! After we moved studios,we were very happy to hear that kids nor moms,had any say in the music!

We had Walking on Air by Katy Perry for our elite lib section. No one locally had it....then we went to a large competition and it was in every 3rd routine or so. Drove me nuts.

Cp posted this on her twitter and I fell out laughing,when a friend sent it to me:
Allstar cheerleaders: can we PLEASE, stop feeling this moment? I'm tried of feeling it,in fact,let's just stop feeling these moments....
And while we're at it, comp dancers,a little party WILL KILL US,if we keep partying....there's a reason why Nick was in rehab at the end of the movie....
That didn't happen in the book...

Oh and Back Again...

"Now I'm back to turn back time, and now I'm back again, I'm back where I belong, the world is mine, I'm on the road again"

It's harder to find teams that didn't use it than teams that did.
"THIS, IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!" (I know it's a voiceover, but still)

at the 2010 NCA college nationals both UMD and Louisville All Girl had that song in their music and did the same thing at that part.

I was like:
4716a89273dbce25_48.gif
In high school cheer last year (2013-- or would that count as 2 yrs ago?), that happened with Over by Drake.

That didn't happen in the book...
Yeah,cp said that too. She's a reader;she's read all of the movie books,before they became mainstream movie popular;but you know how Hollywood is..they don't always follow the book! CP was hushed a few time in the theater,when she would be like,"that is so wrong! That did not happen at all! What was this director thinking!?!"

Back