All-Star Pacwest Portland Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So weird!! It's not like you're in an obscure division!
It's so weird... Last year South Elite and Absolute cheer were like the only 2 Large senior 3 teams... Now they both changed divisions and so it's just us in the PNW!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so weird... Last year South Elite and Absolute cheer were like the only 2 Large senior 3 teams... Now they both changed divisions and so it's just us in the PNW!!

Peace Arch Champion has a large sr 3 but they aren't there this weekend. So you're not the only one! It's funny how things change from year to year.

I feel like there are a few normal gyms not attending this year. Like Oregon Dream Teams.

There are a lot of new gyms attending, but the competition doesn't feel like it is bigger. I know that there isn't enough dance teams this year, so PacWest is losing their dance worlds bids next season. Which sucks because this is the comp we typically get our dance bid at.

And next year, jamz Vegas is the same weekend as PacWest. Hard decisions to be made.

Oh, I didn't even notice that. I figured they would be, especially with how good Dream is looking right now - they have a legit chance at getting that paid.
I think it's because they just got back from NCA- but who knows- they might add it back in since it is in their own back yard.

why are there so many flagged registrations?? Like the comp is two days away....

I wonder if it is all missing payments. I know they won't hand you your shoe tags without payment in full so maybe some teams just wait until the morning of to settle their accounts.

I feel like there are a few normal gyms not attending this year. Like Oregon Dream Teams.

There are a lot of new gyms attending, but the competition doesn't feel like it is bigger. I know that there isn't enough dance teams this year, so PacWest is losing their dance worlds bids next season. Which sucks because this is the comp we typically get our dance bid at.

And next year, jamz Vegas is the same weekend as PacWest. Hard decisions to be made.

Are they both right before or after NCA?

So 195 teams eligible for a bid at this competition... WOW.

Heres the teams going that have a bid (add to this if i missed any...)
Teams Going that already have a bid of some sort:
Sonic Elite Sm Sr 1 (WC)
REACT Small Jr 3 (WC)
Elite Force Lrg Sr 4??(heard they had a bid, not sure if true)
Champion Cheer Small J3 (AL)
South Elite Lrg Sr 4 (AL)
Connect Large Youth2 (AL)
Spotlight Small Sr Coed 4 (PAID)
Thunder Elite Small Senior 1 (AL)
StyleShock Small Senior Coed 3(AL)
Spotlight Small Sr 2(AL)

So 195 teams eligible for a bid at this competition... WOW.

Heres the teams going that have a bid (add to this if i missed any...)
Teams Going that already have a bid of some sort:
Sonic Elite Sm Sr 1 (WC)
REACT Small Jr 3 (WC)
Elite Force Lrg Sr 4??(heard they had a bid, not sure if true)
Champion Cheer Small J3 (AL)
South Elite Lrg Sr 4 (AL)
Connect Large Youth2 (AL)
Spotlight Small Sr Coed 4 (PAID)
Thunder Elite Small Senior 1 (AL)
StyleShock Small Senior Coed 3(AL)
Spotlight Small Sr 2(AL)

Elite Force Lrg Sr 4 declined the WC bid and it was then Given to Sonic Elite Sm Sr 1 team.

Back