All-Star Pacwest Portland Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just remembered what I hate about this competition. Forever losing an hour of sleep Saturday night for Daylight Savings.

Looks like Sunday is scheduled to end early, though. Am I missing something? (Probably)

I just remembered what I hate about this competition. Forever losing an hour of sleep Saturday night for Daylight Savings.

Looks like Sunday is scheduled to end early, though. Am I missing something? (Probably)

All I know is we are SO early on the schedule on Sunday. Not used to that being level 4. Ouch.

What division?

There is a california team UCF(?) that is bringing a bunch of teams. They have never been to PacWest before. That's the only one I know of.

I've lost track of how many teams we have tbh. I think 14, but bringing 12? I could be wrong.

my cp's first year at her current gym we were at UCA when Daylights changed.....so we had already had the 3 hours sleep loss for being in FL and then losing an additional hour on top of that- after that- I can always appreciate PacWest LOL

Quite a few new level 5 teams to the NW and most of them don't have a bid yet (at least according to theroadtoworlds.com). Should be a good show for those at-large bids and paid bid.

That's terrible! Ugh! I love my sleep, so I just can't even. We need DST banished.
oh yeah and imagine a call time of 7am..... which is basically 4 am for our kids..... then you tack on the loss of hour so 3 am..... then you add on hair- that year it was half up half down so we were up by 4am to fix it..... basically midnight- yeah it wasn't pretty

If I am not mistaken- their team just won Jamz. But I've seen Lady Lava in action.......This is going to be great!!!

Thanks! We didn't even hit our pyramid in Bellevue so it'll hopefully be even better in Portland!

Yes, they did win Jamz, small J4. But I guess because there are only two J4 teams, Pacwest put them together?

Thanks! We didn't even hit our pyramid in Bellevue so it'll hopefully be even better in Portland!

Yes, they did win Jamz, small J4. But I guess because there are only two J4 teams, Pacwest put them together?
yep because there were just you 2...... although I have my favorite out of the 2 teams...... (you guys lol)

Back