All-Star Palm Beach Lightning

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi everyone :) my name is Olivia and I currently cheer on PBL's small senior coed 5 team and it's absolutely one of my favorite teams I've been on. I have cheered on PBL for what going to be my 5th year. Last season I finally decided to take the hike from palm beach down to Miami to be on Top Gun. I absolutely loved TG but the hour and a half drive sometimes 3-4 nights a week during the peak of the season, got to me. So I decided that palm beach lightning was best for me this season, as im a junior in high school and focussing on getting into a good college. Juno beach is further north than I live so it would take her about 2 hours to get to top gun. I do not discourage her going there if thats where she wants to cheer bc there are carpools available depending on the nights she practices, but for a level 4 athlete- I think PBL would be the best fit for her. Our level 4 is undefeated so far this season and probably one of the best teams in the gym. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Xoxo,
Olivia
thank you! this is awesome! i know originally just living in Florida she was immediately thinking Top Gun, but her mom was NOT impressed with the length of the drive ahah, thank you for this! We are going to NCA and are going to try to watch both PBL teams!

Haha yeah my mom finally gave it when I made a level 5 team at top gun ... She couldn't say no to that ;) but awesome! Im excited for Dallas ! No problem! I hope it helped!
Xo

LOVE Palm Beach Lightning! They aren't recognized enough for their talent at all. IMO, they can compete with some of the top gyms in the Florida!

PBL's level 4 is the deal this year! I absolutely love watching them! The atmosphere in the gym is great as well. The people are extremely welcoming and incredibly nice! I will tell you now that TG is a huge commitment when you have to drive so far and will be extremely tiring. I don't know much about Triple Threat, only that they have a great tumbling coach and some awesome people cheer there!

PBL's level 4 is the deal this year! I absolutely love watching them! The atmosphere in the gym is great as well. The people are extremely welcoming and incredibly nice! I will tell you now that TG is a huge commitment when you have to drive so far and will be extremely tiring. I don't know much about Triple Threat, only that they have a great tumbling coach and some awesome people cheer there!
thank you for the input on the other gyms!

Back